AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey there, I am simply posting a note to explain more clearly a couple of things, especially after reading your amazing comments :-)

Hello dear all :-) I just wanted to write a short note before the epilogue to THANK YOU ALL very much for your amazing comments, votes, supports and energy… thank you! It made me so happy this morning waking up and read your emotional comments, seeing you loved the end and you’ll miss Travis and Alexi.

I will begin this week posting “Tricks of Love”, Jasper and Dima’s story and since it will take place at the same story time of “Fire and Ice”, you will still see Travis and Alexi. That’s why I didn’t write anymore chapters about cutie and why I didn’t want to write many scenes with him and Dima, because I’d ruin the story. And … Derek will have some extra chapters in “Tricks of Love” :-)

About River, I see you like him and see you asked to write more short stories about him. Well, here is the deal sweethearts: River will have his own story and it will concern his relationship with Nic, Jasper’s older brother. I don’t know right now when it will start; I think when “Tricks of Love” is over. This would make sense; believe me. I think I have already the title for River’s story, but not sure yet, so...let’s wait a bit.

I hope you’ll like and enjoy them, too! If you have more questions, write me, I’d love to answer them!

For now, I send you kisses from Travis and also from Alexi … ok, just one from him and it’s already a lot…believe me, hehehe))) Also Jasper and River send you all a kiss and thank you for liking them!

Epilogue is coming soon!

TheWitchAndTheCat