CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 1)

Hello everyone!! Here comes ch 17, part 1. Well, I wrote at first one chapter, but realized was too long, therefore I separeted in two parts. 2nd part coming in few minutes!

Hope you'll enjoy it, let me know what you think, I like to read comments, they help me a lot and give me inspiration.

Thank you everyone for reading and voting my story!! :-)))

This chapter is dedicated to mirandarandall15: thank you for fanning!

Oh, hope you'll like the hockey scene, if you follow it like I do, you'll see it natural to have fights in a game.  Oh, pic of Diane Jackson --> Keke Palmer.

Video...let's which one 8-)

Enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV

“Travis, love, breakfast is ready.” Called my mum from down the stairs. I had the door of my bedroom wide open and I just got out from the shower.

“Coming, mum.”

I ran down the stairs like a graceful cat, made a jump from few steps and landed perfectly. I bowed and grinned. My mum bent behind her head from the kitchen door, to see what I was doing, she shook her head and went.

“Someone is in a good mood?”she guessed with a soft smile.

“Yeah, I woke up in a really good mood and I can’t wait to go and see the game with Jasper and Derek.” I had already told her who was Derek and told her Alexi’s name. I also mentioned his other friends, River, Dmitri and Hayden. She fired so many questions last night that I felt like a witness in front of a judge and a district attorney. Hell, she was scaring. And talked too damn fast. I asked her if she fancied a chamomile.

“Can I take your car?” not sure if she would let me drive her precious car and let it parked in the school parking lot, but had to try.

“Hmm…” she paused and reflected, in the clear intent to make me fidget and roll my eyes. “Let me see, let me think about it…” she poured herself a cup of coffee and then hand me my breakfast. I tapped my finger impatiently on the kitchen counter and looked at her pulling my lips together and arching my eyebrows.

“Yeah, you can have it, but be sure to park it in a good place.” She winked and checked her journal.

“Thank you, mum. I’ll txt Jasper and tell him to wait for me.”

I ate and finished my breakfast, put the dishes and mug in the dishwasher and darted upstairs to get dressed and ready. I opted for a more sportive, sexy rocker look: skinny black jeans (not ripped this time), a warm and tight turtleneck jumper, dirty white, that had a gigantic skull on the back and Converse of two different colors, left one color and right the other, to represent the colors of our ice-hockey school team. I sprayed a bit of my perfume, added a light touch of black eye-pencil and grabbed my jacket, I was afraid to freeze my perfect ass.

“Honey, you look good, more normal than usual, though.” Commented my mum when she saw me in the living room.

“Is that bad? I mean, that I look more normal than usual?” Had I make some mistake? I new my sense of fashion and style were perfect and absolute, but I was so excited at the idea of seeing Alexi play, that I was out of my mind. So…

“No, Travis, you look good. It’s just that you don’t have black nail polish, your make up is lighter and no chains.” Then she looked at my shoes and saw they were of two different colors. “Oh, that’s you, your school colors?” She was clever.