CH. 16 That's it

Thank you all for you support, reading, voting and comments!!! It means a lot!!! :-)))

I have a new cover, from evilgirl_18 (THANK YOU!) Now I have 3 amazing covers, that I will switch from time to time.

Dedicated to all my fans and in particular to Wackyweirdochic.

Pictures of Vladimir Lebedev, Aleksandr and Ivan's dad --> Gerard Butler

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter, let me know!!

xox

ALEKSANDR POV

Since Monday I had Derek on my neck and it was beginning to get on my nerves, I mean, not in a dangerous way, but he knew too much well how to irritate me. River was more subtle and knew he had not to push too further, although he sure didn’t spare his sarcasm and his provocations.

Argh, since admitting them I was attracted to Travis at insane level, they enjoyed having fun with me, I basically dug my own grave in Derek + River twisted wonderland. What a joke. Better say, what a pain in the ass. I’ll make them pay, sooner or later.

But they were right and that was what annoyed me even more. Shit, Travis was driving me crazy, actually, he was driving “us” insane. Yes, I really mean us two. Shit, when he was talking to me or casually touching me or leaning close, I swear I had to suppress the urgency to take him down and take him senseless, it was like having a beast inside me howling and growling and lusting for touching and having Travis. Had to leash it and myself as well. Figure, an easy task. The problem was I had no idea how long I could stand it and control it and having Travis around all day was making it almost impossible.

Don’t get me wrong, I was beyond happy to have him around, talk to him and know about him and spend time with him. I wouldn’t permit him to stay away. Argh, was I turning in some possessive jerk? I fucking hope not. He told me about his mother and what an asshole was his father, why he had to change three schools in basically three years. Well, hearing that got me so mad and angry that Travis asked me if I was ok. Sure, very much ok, if I could find all those fuckers and rip their heads off. No kidding, when sometimes we met Collins or some of his shitty friends, I controlled myself to avoid huge uproar and problem in school and to avoid problem for Travis. He confirmed what I first thought: needed to keep a low and clean profile to have a good CV in order to enter the university of his dreams. That didn’t stop me anyway from glaring at that asshole and shove him away. Inside I couldn’t wait to make him pay for what he had done to Travis.

I just needed to find the right time, place and occasion.

The best was seeing Derek getting damn close to Travis to talk to him or simply telling him how sexy he looked that particular day with that particular jeans or whatever. Shit. That was true anyway, the way he dressed was a constant temptation for me and my inner beast. To not mention how he used to play with his piercing or bite his lip. That was fucking hot. Argh. River, thank God, spared me from that.

I was getting used also to his little friend, Jasper. He was such a shy and quiet kid that I almost felt bad anytime he paled and tensed seeing me or my friends. Well, only almost, let’s not exaggerate. He wasn’t getting on my nerves or annoying me and that was already enough for me, I could see he cared for Travis and thought of him as a older brother and best friend. So, more points to the little kid.

This morning I was late, thanks to Vania and Nichole, which spent the night there and kept me talking non-stop at breakfast and pestering about Travis. God, I was beginning to think I made a mistake to introduce those two, because Nichole clearly got on her scary fan-girl mood. I tried to get rid of them, but nothing worked and Julie as well got in the conversation, asking her too about him. She liked Travis and it was really irritating to see how she and my brother looked at me, especially that dofus of my brother. My dad had passed the surprised stage and now thought of him as a friend of mine. Wonder what he would think if he knew I wanted to fuck Travis senseless, to make him scream my name, scratch my back and take him till none of us had a single breath left. Shit.