CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 2)

So here comes part 2 of Chapter 17, which I am sure you'll appreciate it, hehehe)))

It's dedicated to Taztaboo, cause I know she'll enjoy it (you'll see why) ;-)

Oh, please, read the author note at the end, thank you!!

As usual, let me know what you think, please: vote, comment, fan and whatever you feel like! THANK YOU!!!

On the right, picture of Aleksandr, just as I pictured him here  --> Kerry Degman

Some music I could see for the end part of the chapter ;-)

Enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV

I was jumping out of my skin about tonight, so I kept changing clothes and checking myself in the mirror, asking my mum for opinions, until she told me exasperated that whatever I had I was perfect. She wanted to meet Alexi, too curious about him, especially after telling her about the game. My only fear was that she would make some joke or say something embarrassing for me. Whatever. I sent him a txt about it and he didn’t mind it one bit.

Now, lets see, last check up to confirm I looked damn sexy and perfectly stunning.

White hair perfectly styled. Checked.

Black eye pencil and thin touch of smoked black shadow. Checked.

Cologne ck one. Checked.

Washed skinny blue jeans ripped in strategic places. Checked.

Mind screwing tight black shirt, to contrast with my pale skin and white hair, couple of buttons open up and down to show collar bone and slightly the abdominals. Checked.

Silver chains. Checked.

My Richmond rocker belt with skull. Checked.

Black leather Converse with spikes. Checked.

More ck one. Checked.

What else more? Nothing else. I was absolutely perfect. My rocker leather jacket and I was ready downstairs, in the living room with my mum waiting for Alexi. My mum kept eyeing me with an amused and unnerving shining smile and I damn knew what she was thinking about. Oh my, I really dug my own fucking grave. The bell rang and sprinted up, like something bit my ass.

“Hey, Alexi?” No, the Wizard of Oz, Travis. Who else do you think is there?

“Travis, yeah it’s me.” His voice was always so calm and composed. I groaned inside.

“I’m opening the door, you know the way.” I heard him chuckle.

Mum walked beside me and I could damn tell she was just excited like I was. Worse than a teenager. Just in case, I warned her.

“Mum, we are friends, got it? Know what I mean?” I stressed the last sentence meaningfully and she just playfully slapped my arm and sent her eyes up looking the ceiling with fake annoyed expression. I loved her so much.

Alexi knocked at door, already open, before entering. My mum and I said together “Come in” and he stepped inside with the most breath taking and gorgeous smile I have ever seen. It was calm, polite, warming, reassuring and damn fucking tempting. All at the same time. Great. But the best part was that he looked absolutely smashing. He was outrageously handsome. I almost gasped when saw him and swallowed silently, because I felt my eyes popping away and my jaw dropping down. Hell, now I was really itchy and nervous. He was damn hot.