CH.12: Kiss Goodbye

Dear All,

Here comes CH.12 edited and extended and yeah, we will see new parts, as I wanted to give our "bad characters" more space and depth in the story, making you all better understand and see their personalities and bad sides, why they act the way they do. You will see reading what I am talking about.

The chapter is long and pretty much all the edited chapters have been improved in terms of length, for obvious reason; therefore, I hope new readers won't mind long updates, because that's how it usually is with me ^^

Now, we will have another alternative POV and before you jump on wrong conclusion when it comes to River, wait and see, he is very clever, perceptive and the kind of person enjoying analysing situations and people.

We have a picture of him, as honestly speaking, Colton Haynes would be exactly as I picture River, perhaps with bluer eyes as River has. I left the same song as it was there, and I will then have a look at them later on.

For now, enjoy it and let me know what you think of it!

"I'm very emotional. I think I may go mad in several years," by Freddie Mercury

TRAVIS POV:

Hell. That was quite the freakish way to wake up.

I mean, absolutely fantastic and I was not even using a tiny bit of sarcasm. I got up in a complete and quite stupid daze, my eyes often stealing very hungry glances at Alexi, who looked fucking hot and perfect even in the morning. I had no idea how I looked, but I quickly excused myself and rushed to the bathroom, brushing my teeth even if we still had to get breakfast, washing my face, fixing my hair and such. I was more vain than a cat, so I obviously had to be in my best and most fantastic splendor. When I walked to the bedroom, Alexi was there waiting for me sitting on the bed, still wearing a pair of shorts only. He was too hot for my mental and cock's health.

"Do you want to take a shower now or after breakfast?" He asked and I was happy to see we had very similar habits.

"If you don't mind, before breakfast, but you can go first, because hell, I'm quite slow and I don't want to be a pain in the ass right in the morning," I explained and I didn't miss how his eyes quickly ranked me, once more concentrating on my piercing. Hmm, good to know he liked that, because I knew how I would then flirt more with him...yeah, he might have been straight, but a bit of innocent playing wouldn't hurt anybody. I just had to be careful with my own heart because I was slowly realizing it was much, much more than a mere physical crush. He was too wonderful for that only.

Yeah, I had to be careful not to get scarred once more, but somehow, as I was around him and spending time with him, fears seemed to abandon me, because he gave me a feeling of protection, sensing he was a person I could trust without regretting it, seeing he held a strong sense of loyalty and care for the persons he kept close to him. And it looked like I had been lucky enough to probably be one of them.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my reply and he got up, going to take something from his closet. "I'll be quick, you can do whatever you want in the meanwhile, watch TV, use my laptop if you need or so, OK?"

"Thank you, Alexi," I said with a wink and he chuckled, stepping into the bathroom. I lay back in bed, smelling him on the pillow and I cuddled around it, faintly hearing the sound of the shower, imagining him naked in there, imagining the things I would do with him in the shower, and in no time I was hard. Great job, Travis! I shot up sitting on the bed and tried to concentrate on things that would get me to cool it down, somehow being successful. Nevertheless, the way we woke up came back to taunt me.