CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 1)

Hi!! Here is ch. 33 part 1 .... yeah, part 1 because also this chapter turned out quite long. The fact is that approaching the end, I feel like I want and have to make sure everything is out there and well expressed.

Sorry for the long wait, but I updated also my other story.

So, ready for crazy and glam-rock birthdays?? Because Alexi and Travis sure are ;-) Hope you'll enjoy it, let me know as usual, I have to thank you all for your comments, messages, votes and reading..THANK YOU! YOU'RE FANTASTIC!!

Ok.. a fantastic and amazing banner made by Klovis is there on the right: thank you sweety, love it! xox

Dedicated to all "Fire and Ice" fans and readers, to who has a birthday today and in particular to missfancypants69, thanks a lot for your comments!

And now... enjoy! xox

ALEKSANDR POV

I had prepared everything for Travis’s birthday and consequently for mine. I had talked to Michelle and asked her permission to take away Travis for four days; we were about to turn 19 and I knew I had first to ask her whether she was fine with my idea and plan. It turned out she loved my idea and just made me promise to call her everyday and to take good care of her son and watch out during the concert. You could tell she was slightly anxious to let her only son fly to Canada and then go to a rock concert, but what made me feel proud and thankful was the fact she truly trusted me and knew I would really take good care of my love.

And she was totally right, I’d do anything and everything for Travis.

Therefore, I had booked a room for 3 nights in a nice hotel in Montreal not too far from the concert stadium and Travis still didn’t know about that. I had also booked out plan tickets, in which dad helped me, saying I should consider it my birthday present from him. 

I couldn’t wait to spend few days alone with my love.

I knew my friends had something in mind for this weekend; they wanted to make a surprise for Travis and me and bet they were organizing some sort of crazy party. It was clear on their faces and their smug sniggering around. River was enjoying that, actually. I groaned, he and Derek enjoyed too much trying to annoy me and they always knew how to do it in a good way.

What a pair of smartass bastards.

Last week I took Travis out for Valentines’ day, even if I didn’t care to celebrate that particular day, because every day with my Travis was special, I wanted to make my boyfriend happy and I wanted to celebrate his new role in the performance. When he told me, I felt an incredible fit of pride, love and happiness for him burning every cell of my body; he was incredible and I knew it was matter of time a chance like that would come around. And I felt my heart burst with joy for him, because I knew what that meant for his future career and because he loved to dance, it was his life dream.

I knew that he was going to be perfect and mesmerizing. Travis was magic while he danced, because he had the power to daze you with his movements, his facial expression and his powerful elegance. He was like a gorgeous and sensual magician. I loved to see him dancing, it was something that amazed me every time; I felt my eyes following him under a spell, not able to look away and I felt my heart race in many overwhelming emotions.

After what happened two weeks ago, Travis and I grew so close to the point that I knew nothing will ever change between us two. As crazy as it may sound, considering it was coming from a teenager, I knew Travis was my soul mate and my only love and that will never change. I couldn’t wait to finish school, graduate and then find an apartment to rent with him. My parents were happy when I told them; especially my dad and Vanya would soon leave our house as well to go live with Nichole. He had proposed to her, she obviously said yes, and they were going to get married once my brother had graduated from college.