CH.10: Piercing his interest and excitement

Dear All,

Here comes a rather emotionally strong chapters in a way and you will understand by reading it.

I think we all are slowly understanding their personalities better and better, seeing that the title of the story is perfectly appropriate for them, especially how sometimes they clash.

The quote I chose for this chapter is definitely very much suiting both of them, especially our Travis who likes sometimes to address himself as "horny dog" and seriously, he is a really funny and extravagant character to write, but very much liberating at the same time. Each character brings something out of me, makes me feel in a way or another; I know I am the author so my opinion is very much biased, but in my eyes, mind and heart they are all special for one reason or another.

I wonder how you will like Aleksandr in this chapter ^^

I hope the same goes with you and I really hope you are enjoying reading this story, so please let me know about it with your amazing comments, messages and votes!

P.s. This for now is the last EDITED and ENHANCED chapter of "Fire and Ice" that I will post, as I am right now working on the others. I believe, if everything goes well enough, the following ones should be out in 2-3 weeks or so. I will try my best.

And now, enjoy it!

"My mind is a dirty thing, and I love having you in it," by Anonymous

ALEKSANDR POV:

We stayed there on my bed for a longer while in complete silence, granted he was probably still processing everything that had happened in the afternoon and I didn't mind resting there quietly and looking at the ceiling, for I had decided to lay down on my bed, Travis sitting right there beside me. I felt his searching stare on me, like he was studying me or maybe trying to decide if he could speak to me or not, or something like that. I mean, not feeling his gaze was basically impossible and his presence was a mere few inches from me, therefore I almost felt it touching me. But I realized that about his staring and presence since the first time I saw him. He had that air around him that attracted people's attention, eyes. Travis was well aware of it and yet not entirely at the same time. He hadn't missed girls and guys eyeing him in the corridors, but he had partially missed the effect he had on people. As I said, extremely similar to River, but way more peculiar, different in his own manner.

Our eyes met and stayed locked together for a few seconds, until he blinked and cleared his throat, averting them away.

"I think now I should probably go home, because I already bothered you long enough," he suddenly said, now his voice closer to me for he had somehow leaned more towards me. "Fuck," he murmured out under his breath, not entirely sure why he said that and then, I smiled at that, for he cursed and swore quite a lot. And that was quite a contrast in him, given his looks and his way of moving around.

I looked up at him and by then, he was slightly bent over me, observing me still a bit confused but with palpable intensity and curiosity, his eyes moving from my face, to my body, then back taking in every little detail. I stared at him more focused, because there were so many little particulars to notice about him once that close, and my eyes narrowed while taking each of them in, while studying his beautiful face, his lips, the fact he used a bit of makeup on his eyes, which looked good on him, his long and sinuous neck, the way his fingers stopped on it a moment, the black nail-polish, the wrist bands he wore. Did he have a piercing or not? I really couldn't get it yet. He trailed his glance away and saw how his expression had changed. What had just happened?