CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 2)

Hello everyone!! So here comes part 2, sorry for the wait, I had few very hectic days...

Hope you'll enjoy it, let me know as usual and vote and comment and all you feel like: thank you!!!!

Thank you so much for your messages, comments and everything...so happy every time to read how much you like and enjoy this story and that you'll feel sad once it's over...but you'll see them again :-)

On the right,  a wonderful banner Maria231000 made for me. The sentence comes from "Tricks of Love", but it's perfect as well for this chapter, given how Travis looks there...ready for the concert. THANK YOU for the banner! <3

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to Purva194, as a birthday present and to wish you Happy Birthday, babbu! xox

Enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV

“Travis, what do you want for breakfast?” Alexi asked, bringing the trail full of food and drinks on the bed.

“Hmm…hard choice.” I considered, hearing my voice sounding still sleepy and husky.

As I said last night, we had ordered room service for breakfast. Neither of us felt like going downstairs, we both wanted to spend a bit longer in bed and enjoy the morning together. I felt like being in some sort of honeymoon. Hell, that would be simply perfect. Honeymoon with my Alexi…oh my God, calling Alexi my husband.

Ok, chill down Travis, you’re running way too fast and far. Hmm, but the idea sounded so good in my head.

I wondered what Alexi would think of that. Well, I guess nothing too strange, given he asked me to go live with him during college. I lost myself in the idea and in the memory of when he asked me that and suddenly heard Alexi’s fingers snapping in front of me.

“What were you thinking about? You didn’t even hear me when I called you.” He chuckled, sitting besides just wearing a pair of loose shorts. Hell, he was mouth-watering; I’ll never get tired of admiring and drooling over his stone-like body.

“Nothing much, I just remembered when you asked me to live with you.” I knew I had a super happy moronic smile on my face, but couldn’t even try to wipe it away. I was lost in super-happy-Travis-land.

“I see..” He just said, leaning closer and kissing softly my chin. “I can’t honestly wait, baby.”

“You know Alexi, months ago if someone were to tell me this, that I’d be having breakfast in bed with you here in Montreal, hell I’d laugh at his face and tell him to go visit a shrink.” I mused, laughing at the idea.

“I know, things changed quite a lot.” He went back on the bed and rolled on his side, fixing his intense eyes on me. “You have to know, I noticed you the first day you came to our school, because it was impossible to not see you, Travis. You looked so confident, cocky and had that peculiar way of walking around that I found myself following your steps.” He groaned at himself. “Given how I was back then, I simply pushed the thought away, but when we met that day...shit, you just were on my mind every single day.”

I never knew that, never knew Alexi was thinking of me every day. I was thinking about him every hour. It was as we both had been struck at first sight.

“You really thought about me every day?” I asked, arching my brows and tracing the line of his jaws with my finger.

“Yes. At first, I was really annoyed and not understanding what annoyed me got me even more angry. You were so damn sexy and alluring, baby. I soon started to think what I wanted to do to you; how I would take you and then I wanted to kill Collins any time he dared to just look at you. If someone talked to you too close or tried to flirt with you that set me so damn angry…” I pressed my lips on his, couldn’t resist after hearing that.