CH. 26 Memories of the ice

Hello my dear all! Here comes chapter 26 where we'll all hear about Alexi's past. Hope you'll like the chapter and don't find it too dramatic. Stuff like that actually happens.

I also decided to add something new, we'll see what you think.  Let me know!!

Thanks everyone for you lovely and super funny comments, voting and support: it means soooo much to me, thank you :-))

Dedicated to all of you and especially to ASexyPenguin :-)

On the right, River --> Colton Haynes

Enjoy xox

ALEKSANDR POV

I stirred in my sleep, slowly waking up and feeling the light from the window brightening the surrounding space. I shifted a bit and immediately registered the distance from Travis, so still groggy and sleepy my hand went to look for him and touch him, but didn’t find him. I opened my eyes and he wasn’t there, in my arms. I stood up, sitting naked in the middle of Travis’ bed and looked around. No Travis around here. Where was he? Maybe he had woken up earlier.

Outside was very bright and bet very cold. I hopped off the bed and went to wash my face with cold water; I was still a bit drowsy. I think we slept only few hours, because we spent the entire night making crazy and wild love. I smirked at my reflection in the mirror in Travis’ bathroom, and see my icy blue eyes gleam and smolder at the thought. I turned my back at the mirror and checked it. I chuckled, I had Travis’ nails scratches, nothing bad, just lingering red long thin scrapes. Hmm, I liked it. Ok. We liked it, considering my other self was now completely awake and ready.

Then I remembered Travis telling me he loved me.

Hmm…I couldn’t wait to see him and have him in my arms.

I looked for my boxers or something to wear, but I left everything in the living room. Figures. I opted for a super quick shower, then wrapped a towel around my waist and walked downstairs, finding my boyfriend in the kitchen. Music was playing loud from somewhere in there and so he didn’t hear me, singing and dancing around wearing just a pair of sweatpants. He was barefoot. God, was he sexy and gorgeous.

I smirked and walked behind him, hugging him suddenly and biting his neck.

He first jumped and cursed, making me chuckle, and then he relaxed immediately, feeling it was me.

“Morning, Travis.” I breathed in his hair. They smelled damn good, hmm.

He turned around in my hug and smiled his tempting and dazzling smile.

“Alexi, you already up, I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed.” He pulled me down by the neck and licked my lips, just like a playful cat. I smirked.

“Hmm, trying to spoil me, baby?”

“That was the idea.” He grinned and pecked again my lips.

I responded and for a long minute, we lost contact with this world and fell in our personal world. Then he jumped back and cussed.

“Fuck, forgot I was making pancakes.” In a fluid and elegant turn, he was out of my arms and already checking a pan.

How he does that? It’s something I first noticed about him and had always amazed me; he could move and walk away with such elegant and fluid speed, that you wouldn’t even realize it sometimes. I looked at him busy making breakfast and felt the luckiest person in this world. I went to look for my underwear and clothes left in the living room. Shit. We left quite a mess last night. Our clothes were scattered all around, like the pillows and the coffee table, kicked far away. Our blazers were hanging on armchairs and I spotted my bag beside the sofa.