CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 1)

Hello there, here is chapter 25, but it's only the 1st part .... hehehe)) 2nd part will be updated tomorrow, I think. Sorry for the slow update, but as I said, I have been away for few days.

Let me know what you think of it, hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you everyone for your lovely and funny comments, love to read them, you'are all amazing!! Feel free to message me or anthing :-)

The chapter is dedicated to all of you, especially to everyone that was waiting for their date. And to Lexiilrrii in particular, hope you'll like it, honey!

On the right an amazing banner made from azer90, thank you :-))

Music, a romantic song from Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue

Enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV

Alexi was driving home, well, Alexi was driving me home, after his hockey match and lunch with our friends. It was quiet and relaxing, one of his favorite rock band was playing in the background and I liked the sound, it was rich, strong, sensual and dazzling. Just like my boyfriend. I peeked at him and he probably sensed my gaze, because he turned at me and softly smiled, then smirked, reflecting the same constant desire I had for him, which was probably blazing in my eyes.

If I think about last night … fuck, I understood what he meant by getting the right energy to play hockey. Hell, considering they also won today, well, he got plenty of energy. Hell, I think last night I pretty much challenged the walls of my room, with my screams. Fuck, Alexi literally fucked my brain out, senseless, wild and passionate at the same time.

Hell, just thinking about last night made me hard and I bet my face showed it pretty much.

Alexi came to pick me up after dance and then stayed over with me. We cooked something together and it was funny, because he had little patience when it came to cooking, but loved my cuisine.

Hell, you have no idea how my heart skips anytime Alexi tells me he loved something about me or something I do. I feel like I can touch the sky and govern it, I feel like melting and then burning and then resurrecting. It tantalizing, it’s dazzling, it’s overwhelming.

I was so fucking in love with my Alexi. It was like a no-return journey. I could think only of him, I would need to see, touch, and hear him every day. In his arms, I felt the most protected and safe, as if nothing could even scratch me. I loved Alexi.

I.LOVE.ALEKSANDR.

I LOVE ALEXI.

Oh my, just thinking about it made my head spin like crazy. But I was afraid of telling him, I didn’t know the reason he had for not liking people telling him so, I never really pressed him to explain it, it felt wrong to do it. It was already amazing he told me to say whatever I had in mind. But… Hell, what he would freak out with me? I couldn’t damn permit it. Alexi is my everything.

I distracted my thoughts to something else, and they shifted to our date, our first date.

I was so excited about it, my skin was almost jumping alone itself, so much I was edgy and thrilled, I couldn’t wait for tonight.

Alexi didn’t say much about it, just that he hoped I would like it. He kept cryptic and vague on it, said it was a surprise and that he would let me know more just at the right time.

Ok, now I was really freaking out for the excitement.

“You weren’t joking when you said you get plenty of energy with me..” I mused, sending him an inviting smirk.