CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 1)

Hello everybody, sorry for updating this late, but as I already said, I had been away on vacation ... Now, here comes ch. 32, but since it came out long, I made it in 2 parts, which I will post today.

ATTENTION: I want to say something. I see many of you ask me about Jasper and Dima... so, to make it clear for everyone, when "Fire and Ice" will be over, quite soon I might add, I will start Jasper's story and the title is .... "Tricks of Love", referring to skateboarding's tricks :-) What do you think??

Now, hope you'll enjoy this chapter, let me know as usual, vote, comment, msg etc... AND.. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!! Love your messages and comments, thank you!!!

Here Travis tells Alexi about his past and Logan and .... won't say more.

Dedicated to all of you and especially to KingForYesterday, thanks for your lovely messages and comments!! xox

Enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV

What had happened in January brought a considerate pain in the ass to all of us. Why you ask me? Because people that didn’t give a damn about me or my friends before, they were now trying to talk to us or anyway approach us. I could take it at first, because I was sure they were all happy about that peanut-size brain asshole gone and shipped to rot in jail; that was without any fucking doubt. Therefore, at the beginning, it didn’t bother me, it bothered very much Alexi, because you all know him well, he has very little and thin patience and hates with all his mighty people annoying and trying to approach him. To be honest, most of the students were too scared of him, especially after knowing he had sent some of them to the hospital, thus didn’t dare too much around him.

Now it pissed hell off me, too.

Pure and stupid curiosity was helluva irritating and if they really had such big issues with those pieces of shit, they should have done something before. Whatever, bite me if you got a problem with my being blunt. I began to ignore all of them and after a while and they understood to leave me alone. Things went back to normal, at least, almost to normal.

I had to be honest.

I realized I didn’t like at all having strangers touching me or suddenly grabbing my arms, that had me wince and harshly move away. Alexi noticed that as well and when someone would get too close, he would literally groan and threaten them off.

Alexi, my amazing boyfriend and love. Today he was going to have a match and I couldn’t wait to go and see him play. Jasper and Derek were coming as well; I was skipping practice today, because the game was late in the morning, mom was away on business trip and then Alexi would spend the afternoon and night with me. Well, it wasn’t right I was skipping practice. Natalia simply couldn’t teach today and so I thought of taking holiday from my beloved dancing.

Hell, I was excited about the idea of spending the entire day with my hot and sweet boyfriend, we had planned few things to do and I knew he wanted to take me out for dinner, but didn’t know where.

The bell rang, finally, and it meant it was time to go, pick up Jasper and meet Derek at the school hockey rink. I was fired up at the idea. I collected all my stuff, walked to my locker, stuffed them in my bag and then jumped out of my skin when someone touched my shoulder. My mind was lost in its favorite Alexi wonderland and thus didn’t hear anyone coming behind me.

“Uhm, Travis, sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” It was Jasper, today looking cuter and more adorable than usual. Actually, he was very attractive, in his cute and sweet way.