EPILOGUE: You and me, baby...nothing ever changes

So dear all...here comes the epilogue of "Fire and Ice" and therefore the end of his story, my first boyxboy story here on wattpad.

I must say, I will miss writing "Fire and Ice", but happy I'll start right away "Tricks of Love" and see again all the gang :-)

I hope you'll like this epilogue, it has everything in there, so please, let me know, vote, comment, message me..thanks!

This chapter is dedicated to all of my fans, to all "Fire and Ice" fans and readers and want to thank you all from my heart for your lovely support, energy, votes and comments: THANK YOU! xox

On the right, a fantastic banner made by azer90 :-)

And  now...enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV:      ALMOST 6 YEARS LATER

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and felt a strong jolt of tension running over my body and making my breath stop in the throat. Hell. Today was THE day and I couldn’t mess it up for any reasons, I had to exceed perfection and had to dance over my best. Today I was performing as first male dancer of the New York City Ballet in the role of Romeo. Yeah, today I was performing “Romeo and Juliet” ballet and you know where? The prima was right at the MET, the Metropolitan Opera House of New York, where already six years ago I saw the same ballet with Alexi on our very first date. I will never forget that day. I actually remembered everything of our last six years relationship, everything.

The past four, well almost five years, hadn’t been very easy for us, because I spent more than four years in London; first I studied and graduated at the Royal Ballet School and became one of the main dancers of their company. They liked me very much and offered me to spend at least a year with them, thus after talking about that with my love, I did accept. Yeah, Alexi and I discussed everything, we have been telling each other everything and we have been always taking decision together.

After becoming one of the main dancers in London and performing an entire season and spending there a year and half, the New York City Ballet contacted me and offered to become the first male dancer in their company. It was New York. Do you understand what I mean? New York. It meant finally going back home and finally live with my beloved Alexi. When I told him, he flew to London the following free days he had and we celebrated in every possible way. Yeah, you are guessing well. We still were the horniest and wildest sex beasts ever. Hell, no kidding. Actually, the distance and the not seeing each other for long periods of time made us even more craving and lusty; when we would finally be together, we would spend an entire day making crazy and senseless love. The physical attraction never faded, it increased, like our love.

Yeah, our love increased, because the distance and the difficulties we had experienced during the first year I was in London only strengthened it and made us closer than we already were. I know it sounds crazy, but that’s true.

The first year had been the most hard, because we had to adjust to the distance, to the time difference, to the sudden loss of our being together every day. I missed him to a point that one day I thought of throwing everything to hell and fly back to New York, but he calmed me down and made me reflect and I remember we video-chatted for hours that day. Then you know what? That weekend he surprised me flying to London and staying there a couple of days. He didn’t have more time than that, but he did it and that made me understand I had to work hard and never let sadness have the best of me.

And Alexi was right. Hell, he always was. Nothing ever changed between us, not a single thing. Well, aside we loved and lusted for each other even more, but apart from that nothing else changed.