CH. 18 Mine

Here is chapter 18 and WARNING.

I know I said I will not warn in every chapter and I won't, but better once more. Warning: the chapter contains explict and mature boyxboy action. It's a Rated story, so you're warned. If you don't like it, move along and don't read it please,  for everyone else,  hope you'll like it!

Let me know what you think! Thank you all for reading, commenting, fanning and voting: you're all amazing!!

Dedicated to wannabeloved3: thanx for your comments and fanning! Enjoy the chapter ;-)

Picture of Derek on the side --> Nate Gill

Music appropriate for the chapter ;-)

Enjoy xox

ALEKSANDR POV

We danced more, together, wrapped in Travis’s enticing arms, his body moving against mine with the music, feeling every single note in him, his soft and sweet lips trailing down my neck feather like kisses. My hands were on his hips and guided him to me, possessive and wanting. Travis was mine. Mine. I couldn’t let go of the thought and the crazy ecstasy that possessed me. His body was perfect in my hands, like it was supposed to feel in that way and be there, my fingers exploring the defined and firm muscles of the waist, back and arms.

Travis was mine.

I never felt so possessive about someone in my life and I never will for anyone else. There was only Travis for me.

He nibbled my neck softly and that sent spasms of taunting desire in me, wanting nothing more than possess him till our last drop of sweat. Shit. I turned in a crazed and wild sex beast.

“Alexi..” he whispered in my ear, his inviting hands slowly tracing the muscles of my back. “You and your hot body drive me crazy, you know?”

HE was driving me mad.

I felt him leisurely draw the shape of my ear, the piercing teasing me to no end. I tightened my grip on him and slid my hands down the perfect curve of his ass till they slipped in the rips of his jeans and felt his skin. Hmm… He purred in my ear and slightly arched his back, his lips now on mine and our tongues wildly fighting for dominance, which I won, given I was about to burst. I wasn’t sure my self control would last any longer.

“Travis?” My voice was hoarse and strained.

“Hmm?”

“I’m not sure I can control myself any longer and we are not here alone.” I think I had never had to restrain myself so much and strongly in my 18 years.

Shit.

Nope, this was the first time.

He smirked on my lips and then pulled away a bit. He looked like a wicked and cocky cat and I loved it. Hmm, to think he was all mine. MINE.

“I think I know what you mean … it’s just impossible to stay calm around you.” He smiled sinfully and then licked my lips.

Shit.

“Travis, you’re not helping, know that?” I groaned. He chuckled. Figure. Well, I’ll make sure to pay him back, very much back. Now it was me smirking wickedly.

“Sorry Alexi, hell, can’t resist.” He pulled away another bit. God, was he gorgeous and manly beautiful. “Maybe we should go back to the table and see …” he halted a bit, tense. I guessed what was going on in his mind, I had to simply read his eyes.