CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 2)

As promised, here comes ch 25, second part of "Bare Souls"

I have to thank you all of you for you comments, so I hope you'll enjoy the chapter, let me know as usual :-)) k? Ah, sorry, the chapter is a bit long....

Dedicated to all of you, especially all the people that left a comment on ch. 25, feeling close to Travis and Alexi. Then, to InformationgrI09, you like Alexi POV :-))

On the side, another wonderful banner from azer90 :-))

Ps. Any one else would like to make banners of Travis and Alexi? Or any other characters? It would be fantastic for me...Thank you, sorry, Im just a disaster when it comes to graphic.

Enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV

“I love you, Alexi.” I whispered on his lips, still feeling my eyes melting with his.

As soon as those words left my mouth I felt like freaking out, now understanding I just said what Alexi hated the most.

Hell, what a fucking moronic retarded I was.

Fear and panic took over me and I felt my limps and body tremble, fearing to now lose Alexi and have him hate me or not wanting me anymore.

His eyes flashed in a way that I could not understand, there was too much in them, a mix of feelings for me impossible to read. Was he ok? Oh fucking hell.

We stared at each other in silence and felt my heart beat like crazy, hell, I was afraid it would leap out of my mouth; my breath grew heavier and faster, now very close to hyperventilation. I think I was feeling sort of sick for the nervous and fear.

What the hell did I just say? Why couldn’t I keep my damn mouth shut and try to control my fucking idiotic tongue? I just ruined the most perfect date ever. Could I be more moronic?

Hell, but it was true, it came from my heart. I loved Alexi, I love him in this very moment I knew I always will.

Alexi shifted stance under me and I moved away from his laps, sitting beside on the couch, keeping my eyes down, because I felt them stinging with demanding and threatening tears. Fuck, I hated so much crying and I wasn’t even someone easy to, but now … hell, now everything inside me was falling and trembling, tears were the last of my worries.

He stood up, took a couple of step and stopped there, couple of feet away from me, his strong and muscular back moving in sync with his deep breathing.

I felt them, those damn tears, rolling down my cheeks, making me feel even more miserable and pathetic. A sigh left my mouth and I cursed myself for it.

Alexi turned immediately and his eyes were a burning icy storm, so many feelings smoldering there together, it was almost scaring. I looked away and he took the step that separated us and stopped in front of me. My fucking tears kept rolling down and I couldn’t do anything to stop them. Why? Why the hell couldn’t I stop them? I pressed my palms on my eyes, feeling like a pathetic moron.

ALEKSANDR POV

“I love you, Alexi.” Travis breathed on my mouth, his sweet and tempting lips brushing mine. His eyes were so intense and piercing, they were like a black and devouring blaze and felt them burning and setting on fire my icy eyes.

Then my brain realized what he said.

Travis told me he loved me.

He loved me.