CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 2)

As promised, part 2 is here already ... that was very soon, right?

Now we go back to that hellish day and we see more of it.. Another Jasper POV, since you all love him so much.. He loves you all back, but he's blushing now like crazy, how cute :-D

Hope you'll like it, let me know as usual, thanks!!!!

Dedicated to all of you and especially to IndulgeMe, hope you'll like it, thanks for your nice and supporting comments, see, they all got what they deserved :-)

On the right..a banner of Jasper and Dima, since you all like them, from Silvermistenfusion

Enjoy xox

ALEKSANDR POV:  Turn back the time, immediately after saving Travis …

I didn’t let anyone get close to Travis, I almost snapped and growled even at his mum, which didn’t take it bad at all, but understood my state of mind.

I was still so angry and enraged that my body shivered for the intensity of my emotions. But I pulled together and kicked everything down to stay with my love, Travis. He needed me, very much needed me to stay calm and just beside him. God, I’ll be remotely satisfied only when those sick bastards will be rotting in jail and have what they deserve.

God, if I think again, at what I saw, I felt like going crazy.

I didn’t even linger on the thought “if” or “whether”, I just thanked God Jasper came to me and I got there on time. Nothing else. If I were to dig too much in the “if” thoughts, I’d go literally insane and just behave like an insensitive jerk. While Travis right now needed me at my full and best.

Travis.

I would give my life for him. I didn’t even think I could come to realize to love my Travis even more than I already did. But it did.

What had happened made me realize that the idea of losing my love or anything happening to him, would tear my heart and reason apart, would lead me to become crazy and lose myself. Travis was indeed my half, my love, my everything. No exaggeration. And I knew it was the same for him.

After what happened there, they took three of them to the infirmary and then to the hospital, because I broke two noses, almost fucked up a couple of jaws, Collins had passed out, badly beat the other pieces of shit and no idea what else. Some other twisted mother fuckers just stayed at the school infirmary. I couldn’t care less, they all deserved and that was even nothing if compared to what they have done and tried to do to my love. I was still damn itchy to beat the shit out of them all more.

They took us all for a moment at the office of the principal, but I snapped badly a second time, because Travis needed to be checked.

So when another piece of worthless shit tried to say something and tried to justify himself, I saw red and punched him hard and then snapped and punched also the teacher that tried to stop me. That was Mr. White. He didn’t take it personally, he actually chuckled and thanked me for not breaking anything in his face. Travis and River pulled me away and my love decided it was better to glue to me, to prevent another outburst of my merciless rage. That earned me three days of suspension from school, but it wouldn’t figure on my scholar CV. They obviously understood the situation.

The principal was out of his mind after watching the video.

And then my brother, dad and Mrs. Henderson came.