CH.11: Dinner at eight

Dear All,

Here comes the next EDITED and EXTENDED chapter of "Fire and Ice", but please be aware that some small typos or such might still be there, thank you for your understanding.

As my old readers will notice, I have added more into Aleksandr's character, giving him more background and feelings, also getting to know Travis better in a way. Here we will have a very interesting moment between the two of them and I am sure you will very much enjoy it.

Also, I have added more interaction with Sasha's family, so that we can get to know more about his family and brother, avoiding to have them in mere background only, just as Hayden, which I think many of you will enjoy.

I won't add anything else about CH.11, I will just leave it to you.

A song from Lenny Kravitz and a picture of the New York Rangers ^^ and now, enjoy the edited chapter and let me know what you think of it with your lovely comments and messages, thank you!

Enjoy it!

"Intimacy is not purely physical. It's the act of connecting with someone so deeply, you feel like you can see into their soul," by unknown author.

ALEKSANDR POV:

I drove to my place and noticed Travis had taken another leather jacket with him, as I had the impression he had quite the amount of clothes, often seeing him wearing something different, because yeah, in the past weeks I might have behaved like a gigantic and glacial jerk, but I never stopped observing or paying attention to him, always keeping my eyes on him in a way or another. This was all very new and, from time to time, I stole quick glances at his direction, seeing he was comfortably sitting beside me and messing with his phone, making quite the faces twice, the bag on his lap and my hockey jacket over that. I smiled to myself as I realized he was a very expressive and open person when it came to emotions and thoughts, as I could see earlier in my room.

Shit, that was right. For a moment I almost forgot the fact he was gay and very straightforward about it, in a completely different way than River, and he obviously enjoyed a bit of flirting, exactly like my best friend. Travis hadn't shied away before, actually playing around and inviting me to keep undressing in front of him, even if there was something in his eyes that I couldn't point out. Was he just playing around, or did he also feel the same mess in his mind I felt? Because he sure was messing my mind very fucking much.

I suddenly heard him chuckling and I looked at him, our eyes meeting, and he smiled openly, to which I couldn't resist not even if I wanted, my lips tilting up in response. He was gorgeous whenever he smiled in that way and I had to tell myself to get the attention where it belonged, back to the road in front of us.

"What happened?" I asked him, as we had been quite silent since we left his place, but it was very calm and relaxing, a very pleasant feeling I had never experienced before with anyone else, because the same happened with my friends yet it was very dissimilar.

"Cutie is being adorably mad at me for not having written him earlier, but hell, it sort of went out of my mind with all that happened," he explained, now smiling at the phone and quickly typing on that. Cutie? Was that how he called that small kid always hanging around him and always being very annoyingly stuck to him like glue? Annoyingly? Seriously? I imperceptivity shook my head at that, because this was getting out of hands more and more. Why did I find that annoying? Because I sure did.

"Cutie?" I asked with a tone of voice harder than intended and I saw from the corner of my eyes how he turned his head toward me.

"Yeah, Jasper, you met him the other day, do you remember?" Oh I remembered that very well and I spent the entire afternoon wondering whether that kid was his boyfriend or something like that, getting myself in even worse mood.