CH. 28 Let it snow, let it snow ...

Good Sunday to all of you, as I promised yesterday, here is chapter 28 :-))

I wanted to have Travis' family and Alexi's family to meet all together and enjoy a nice Christmas. I thought it was important to have them all meeting and knowing, given how much in love are Travis and Alexi ...

Hope you'll like it and won't find it lame or boring! Let me know, love to hear from you! Thank you all for you support, for reading and liking Fire and Ice :-))

Dedicated to SunajArze, hope you'll enjoy it!!

On the right, a wonderful Christmassy banner Klovis made for me :-))) Thank you darl <3

Enjoy xox

ALEKSANDR POV

Things in the house were getting too hectic for my patience and taste and my brother kept joking around about Travis and me. He was having the time of his life today and good thing Nichole would scold him and tell him to shut up. But you know Nichole, she’s a crazy and hyper fan-girl. Shit, I even didn’t know the word before Travis called her so. My love, he just got the right word for that crazy girl.

But she was part of our family and I always liked her fathers, they were strong mind-set and grounded people, very sensitive and friendly. Shit, the idea of introducing to them Travis gave me headache. I knew I had dug my own fucking grave when I asked my boyfriend and his mother to join us for Christmas, but at the same time, I couldn’t wait to have him meet my entire family. I knew they would all love him and if someone had something to say … oh, be sure I’ll make the person choke in his/her own words.

Well, honestly I was a bit annoyed at the thought of one of my cousin, he was quite an asshole and had very narrow mind and shit head. He had an argument with River and I remembered I almost broke his nose with a punch, for what he dared to say and call him. Same when he had the guts to insult Nichole’s parents. Good thing for him that time my dad was there and prevented me from smashing his idiotic mouth. Bad for me, though, because I really wanted to give him what he deserved. My dad had already told me to keep it cool with Sergei, because it wouldn’t worth it and anyway he would take care of it.

But you know me well by now and if anyone were to say anything bad to Travis, then sure as fuck I would lose my temper in an instant.

God, Travis…he knew how to calm me down, and that was amazing and it was amazing he honestly wasn’t scared of me; he wasn’t even scared or intimidated by me when we barely knew each other, you could tell by the way he looked at me.

I chuckled at the memory of our first encounter and lost myself a bit looking outside the window; it was snowing since last night, it was amazing. Well, I had already noticed him around, I had noticed him since his first days in our school; shit, it was impossible to not see Travis and not look at him.

Anyway, since that day at the cafeteria, when I punched that asshole and had Travis, Derek and Dima to pull me away and calm me down, I kept an extra eye on him and never let Travis alone. Collins was just a lame and coward bastard, that was clear, but something was wrong and sick in the way he looked and eyed my boyfriend. I didn’t like that one bit. It made my blood boil dangerously and my beast howled in anger and possession. Well, that was me growling in anger and possession. I truly cared for Travis and I didn’t want anything more to happen to him, especially after what he told me about his former two schools.

Collins said something to Travis that day and before I could punch him another time, one of his friend took him away. What he dared to utter got me so angry and defensive that had me almost burn alive in fury. If he’ll ever dare to touch again my Travis, I’ll send him six feet under. Period. Just the thought was now enough to make me tremble in rage and irritation.