067. to start new.

ON THEIR second free day, Logan and Mike went to the movies with Max, Dustin and Lucas and then their third free day, they all mostly hung around the hotel with some other kids, playing in the pool or hanging out in other areas they were allowed to like the back of the hotel that had an amazing view and picnic tables.

"Would you look at that. The fairies and the lesbo." Troy's voice made Logan tense up and feel unsafe. "Just get out of here, Hardy, literally no one even likes you." Lucas said and Logan looked at him, he didn't wanna provoke Troy.

God. He can't even imagine anything happening to them again like what happened to him. He ignored him and just looked around. "Hey," he felt a hand on his shoulder and he sighed, turning to see it was James. He glanced around and saw Troy did walk away. He's surprised then looked at James. "I'm sorry about... last week." He said as he pulled his hand back and held them in front of him, he glanced to the others. "I'm sorry... for everything I ever did, whenever I helped Troy." He says.

"Are you being for real?" Logan stood up, his arms crossed and James sighed. "I never touched you that day, okay? It was all Troy, he made me keep a look out... I'm sorry." He said and Logan looked to the party then looked back at James.

"This isn't a joke?" He asked and James stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Not at all... I've been treated like dirt by Troy since forever and I'm not having it anymore. I hang out with other kids now and I want to start new. Again, I'm sorry..." He said and Logan watched as James now walked away, in the other direction. When he approached a group of kids, Logan's brows furrow together as he acted like they've been friends.

He looked away, looking at Mike who was staring at him. "Are you okay?" He asked and he merely nodded, looking down. "I'm gonna head upstairs..." He said and Mike nods, watching Logan walk away with a worried look on his face.

Logan walked down the hall and took out his room key, sighing. He opens the door and walked in. He let the door close behind him and went over to his desk, sitting down on the chair.

He debated whether or not to read or write. He ended up writing, in his personal notebook where he wrote most ideas he would get. He always wanted to become a teacher when he's older but other than that, he'd write. Stories. He loved to write, his creativeness was what really came out ever since his parents nearly divorced the first time that his mom found out about his dad and him screwing some other woman; cheating on her.

He always had either sad or really tragic stories. He glanced over when the door open and saw it was Mike. "Hi." He smiled as Mike closed the door and walked over to him. "Hey..." He smiles back as Logan turned towards him, patting his thigh for Mike to sit on, which he did.

He wraps his arms around Mike's waist and pulled him close, putting his head to Mike's shoulder. He leaned up and pressed his nose into Mike's neck, smiling. "How are you feeling?" Mike rubbed Logan's back and the boy sighs softly. "I'm good... you?" Logan asked as he looked up at Mike who leaned down and pressed their lips together. Logan kissed back, his hands on the boy's lower back.

Mike leans back, their foreheads together, "really good... Come on." He stood up and Logan stared up at him. "Come on," Mike held out his hand and Logan stood up, both going onto Mike's bed where they started kissing, holding each other close.

Logan pulled Mike closer as he slips his tongue inside of Mike's mouth, the boy wrapping an arm around his neck and his hand going up to Logan's face. Logan pulled away suddenly, "shouldn't we be doing something more productive? We have one day left before we go back to Hawkins." He said and Mike sighs, rubbing his arm.

"You're right... only one more day in New York but we have nothing in Hawkins, only the basement... and your room." He said as he now rubbed Logan's shoulder with a smile. "Yeah..." Logan chuckled, rubbing Mike's back lovingly.

The two end up leaving to go to the park with their friends and a couple of their other classmates, playing around or either running around until eventually one by one they went back to the hotel, leaving in groups to be safe, it is New York, until eventually it was just the party left at the park, Lucas, Dustin, Mike, Logan and Max all sitting in a circle together, talking and laughing.

"I miss El." Max sighed as she leaned against Logan who frowns. "I miss her too. And Will. I can't wait for the summer time." He said and smiled as he glanced to the others. "Even then, El and I would never get some time alone..." Max sighed with a small frown and Logan looks at him. "Sure you would.." He said and she scoffs. "Where? When? We're all always gonna be hanging out and I mean, you said you were getting a job for the summer." She said and sighed softly.

"My mom insisted that she made our house a safe environment... so she thinks it's a good idea for you guys to come over whenever you feel unsafe anywhere else, all of you... okay? Dustin, Lucas, remember that, alright? Especially you, Maxine." He looked at Max who just nods.

"Your mom is an angel..." She says and he smiled, looking away. "All my life I never thought so... but, hey, she's not so bad anymore," he shrugged and Mike looks at him, smiling faintly. "You guys wanna head back now? It's getting late..." Mike said as he held up his wrist where his watch was. He had a point. It nearly nine p.m.

"Yeah, let's go..."

authors note i miss my son will ya'll, i just want s4 already just to see his babie face 😔💞