050. a year later.

A YEAR later and here Logan Simmons was, taking the drivers' test. He parks the car and turned to the instructor. "You'll find out in a week..." The woman deadpanned and he huffs, "thank you." He said despite sounding annoyed.

He got out and met with Mike, Lolita and Elizabeth outside the DMV. "That lady was totally fucking with me!" He held up a driver's license. "Oh, my baby!" Elizabeth rushed over and hugged Logan tightly who laughed, hugging her back.

The past year has been so different from the previous years of Logan's life but he wasn't complaining. 1987 was gonna make him a new man. "Hi," Logan wrapped an arm around Mike and lead him over to Ace, "you can finally take Ace for a spin!" Mike said enthusiastically.

"Yeah. In like a hundred years when Lola's dead." Logan said and opened the door, Mike pushed the chair forward so they can get into the back. Logan and Mike's relationship was sort of different now, they kind of went to seeing each other during weekends and afterschool to spending everyday with one another. It was okay but Logan thought it was really different and unusual.

"Come on! I wanna see my baby, Fang!" He shouted out the open door and Mike smacks his arm. "Relax!" He chuckled and Logan just wrapped an arm around him and pulled him in close. Another fucking thing, Mike's hair got longer, like what was the deal with that? Can't he cut it? Logan loved it anyway, running his fingers through the raven black hair. Lolita and Elizabeth got in and they started driving home right away.

El and Max were dating, they had started dating back in summer when El and Will came to visit and yeah, a few ups and downs but they kind of made it work. They're cute. Dustin and Lucas celebrated their one year by going on a date to the movies where they probably bickered over something stupid and bothered people in the theatre. On their one year, Logan and Mike just spent the day cuddling in bed with Fang. It was on a Saturday anyway so they did whatever they pleased.

In the house, Logan kneeled down and let Fang jump onto him which made him lose his balance and fall onto his back as Fang licked all over his face. Fang was pretty much two years older now, being bigger than when Fang found him. He use to fit in the bed with Mike and Logan, use to be able to be carried around and fit in the basket on Logan's bicycle but now, not so much lately.

Logan even got him his own bed he still refuses to sleep on, sleeping at the foot of the bed all of the time. Whenever Mike and Logan think they get some alone time, Fang shows up. Logan loves Fang, without a doubt in his heard but sometimes... he can be a little needy and it annoyed both boys who wanted to spend time alone.

"Fang, Fang, Fang," Logan laughed, Fang licking all over his face. "Oh, let's go for a ride!" Logan said and gestured Fang to get off which he did. "Lola, can I take Ace?" He called out but grabbed the keys anyway and his license. "Be careful!" Elizabeth called out and Logan leaves with Fang and Mike, Fang went into the back right away and Mike sat in the passenger seat. "Look at us! Me and my two favourite boys. I love you." He smiled and leaned in, Mike doing the same thing.

But before they even could, Fang got in between them so they kiss either side of the dog's head instead. "Oh, gee, thanks, Fang..." Mike leaned back and Logan chuckled, scratching the back of the dog's ear before starting up the car.

Logan drove outside of Hawkins but didn't drive far, passing many trees, many farms and then one got Fang's attention, he barked out the window and Logan slowed down, looking at the farm but in glances. He slowed down the car fully and parked on the side of the road. "What is it, boy?" He asked and Fang just watched the horses running around the field. Logan looked at Mike who also was confused and Logan just gets an idea.

He drove into the farm's driveway, parking near the gate and getting out of the car. He puts Fang's leash on him and walked around the farm, before going to the barn where he saw a man inside, he was grooming one of the horses.

"What are we doing here?" Mike whispered and Logan glanced at him, "shh, just trust me." He whispered. "Sir? I'm sorry to bother you, I'm even more sorry if this private property," Logan called out and the man, he appeared to be fifty or so, he turns to Logan and Mike. "No, not at all! This place is open for newcomers, anyone looking to buy eggs, chicken, other meat," he smiled.

"Everything is natural here." He walked over to the two and the dog. "Uh... do you happen by any chance have Samoyed dogs? White fur? Fluffy and cutest eyes you've ever seen?" He asked and the man glanced down, noticing Fang. "Yes, actually, a whole family." He kneeled down.

"Snowball?" He said and Fang looked up at him. "It's Snowball!" He smiled up at Logan who looks at Fang. "It's uh... Fang, actually," he said and the man nodded, standing up. "Griff. Griff Godfrey." He held out his hand and Logan shook it. "Logan Simmons." He said and the man held it out to Mike next, "Mike Wheeler..." He said, shaking Griff's hand. "That your Impala? She's a beauty." Griff smiled and Logan sighed softly. "He... It's my sister's." He frowned and Griff just nodded in response. "Oh! Fang can meet his sisters and brothers." Griff said and Logan merely nods.

"I'm sure he'd like that." He smiled and Griff lead them away, Mike holding onto Logan's forearm the entire time as they walked over to the man's house that was white and had forest green window shutters. Inside the home seemed as welcoming and nice looking, a big standing clock next to hooks on the wall, picture frames all over the floral print wallpaper covered walls.

"Do you boys want a snack? A drink? Far out from Hawkins, like a couple miles." The man offered them as he went into the kitchen and the two followed. "Oh, water would be fine." Mike said as they sit down at the table. The man pours water into two glasses, bringing them over.

"Liv made some cookies. If you want any." He said and set them out anyway. "Better eat some before I bring the pups and mother and father down." He said and chuckled, sitting down. "How'd you know we were coming from Hawkins?" Logan asked as he took one of the cookies, it was a chocolate chip one, he couldn't exactly resist.

"I just guessed. Now, what brought you two here?" He asked and Mike glanced at Logan. "Just taking a ride with Fang and Mike. Wanted to drive around a bit and then Fang wouldn't stop barking while we drove by." Logan explained.

authors note aw hell yeah even fang got his own storyline i'm so excited