037. here for mike.

LOGAN LAID in bed that Saturday on the 29th, just laying around with Fang. Logan came to the conclusion the dog was a Samoyed dog by how fluffy and white the fur was, especially after drying after the bath. The puppy laid by his legs, curled up and sleeping. He reached out and rubbed the dog's head before sighing and sitting up.

He walked over to his radio and turned it off, "hello?" He said and waited. He set it down and looked over at Fang who looked over at him. God, was Fang so fucking cute, the fluffy fur around the pup's face made him more cute.

Logan was about to go over and just be lazy again for the rest of the day by Fang's side but the radio went off, "Logan?" It's Mike. He picked up the radio right away, "hi..." He said and Mike responded right away, "what happened? Why didn't you come over yesterday? Like you planned..." He said and Logan looked over at Fang and sighed.

"Uh... sorry, I can come over today and explain. I'll be there in a bit, alright?" He said and then he waited. "Sure..." Mike said and Logan set the radio down, "come on, Fang." He said and picked up the dog. He had told his parents when he came home this morning with all of the supplies and all they told him was as long as Fang didn't go into their room or mess up the couches, they didn't care.

The walk to Mike's wasn't bad, he held Fang's leash so he wouldn't run off or away from Logan. Logan kinda was glad Fang didn't show any resistance, at least someone wanted to be in his life other than Mike and the party. When he arrived, he picked up Fang and looked down at the pup.

"No jumping on couches or beds, we are guest here at the Wheeler home, okay?" He told the dog who just tilted his head to the side. Logan stepped forward and rang the doorbell. He waited and the door opened to Ted. "Hi Mr. Wheeler. I'm here for Mike." He said and Ted nods, looking at Fang. "He won't pee on anything, will he?" He said and Logan quickly shook his head.

"Not at all, he is potty trained. Got him a—" "Mike is downstairs." Ted quickly cut him off and Logan walked by, heading straight to the basement where Mike was flipping through a binder. Will's drawings, Logan figured and Mike glanced up. "Who's the dog for? Me?" He said and Logan laughs, setting Fang down to let him roam.

"Is that cool?" He said as Fang started sniffing around and Mike shrugs. "We do far worse things down here than a dog sniffing around." He said and Logan furrows his brows. "What happened to your face?" Mike pointed and Logan sighed, walking over and carefully sitting down beside him.

"Troy and James... you were right. I'm sorry." He said and Mike furrowed his brows and leaned over, taking the bandage off carefully to see the healing wound on Logan's face, it was just a line and it looked like it hurt. "Oh, no... I'm sorry, babe..." He frowned and Logan sighed.

"Not your fault... you had that thing after school." He said and Mike sighed. "Yeah, but I could've been with you." He frowned and Logan looks at him. "It's fine." He says and Mike looked at his arm, he was wearing his jacket but the bandage was peaking out. "Show me that one." He pointed to Logan's arm but Logan just crossed his arms.

"I'd rather not..." He mumbled and Mike gave him that look. He already knew. Complete honesty. He sighed and took off his jacket, taking off the bandage himself. Mike saw the F and stared at it. He leaned over and wrapped his arms around Logan tightly. Logan just hugged back with one arm, closing his eyes and Mike leaned back, sighing. He leaned down and kissed the healing wound. He put the bandaging back onto the forearm and noticed Logan wincing when Mike accidentally pressed his elbow against his sides a bit too hard.

Mike looked at him and looked down, he lifted to shirt up to Logan's chest and gasped audibly. "Mike," Logan tried to pull his shirt down and Mike just reached out, his fingertips grazing the bruises. He looked at Logan sadly. "Logan," he frowned and Logan looked away, he looked like he was gonna cry. Mike pulled his shirt down and pulled him close, kissing his cheek gently.

"Don't cry." He whispers and put his hands on either sides of Logan's face. He looked at Mike, staring into his eyes and just leaned in, kissing him. Mike kiss back, his arms going around his neck but Logan pulled back suddenly. He felt tugging on his pants and looked down to see Fang.

"Mike, meet Fang." He said and lifted the puppy up onto his lap. "Fang? Ah, so scary." Mike teased and reached out, letting Fang sniff him before he started petting him. "Did you adopt him or something?" Mike asked and Logan said nothing, carressing the puppy's fur. Mike looks at him, "something like that." Logan shrugged slightly.

"Is he a stray, Logan?" Mike asks right away and Logan looked at him. "Maybe..." He whispers and Mike sighed, shaking his head. "You're lucky he's a cute dog." He said and pulled Fang onto his lap, scratching the back of his ear. "Logan's a mess," Mike whispered to Fang who looked up at him. Logan just watched Mike and Fang, Fang was reaching up and then started licking Mike's face. "Oh, hey, hey, hey! He is mine." Logan scolded when he took Fang away from Mike who just giggled. "No! More! More!" Mike reached out for Fang but Logan kept him out of reach.

"If you want licks, you get mine. Not Fang's. Now go watch the dog drool off your face." Logan said and Mike frowned but giggled at the licking comment before he got up from the couch. "Dude, come on, what about me?" Logan whispered as he held Fang at eye level with him. Fang started licking his face, licking his nose and his cheek.

Logan smiled and then heard Mike gasp, he looked over, "Mike, it's not what you think," he said and Mike ran over instantly. "I want licks too!" He grabbed Fangs and went into the fort by the side door. Logan groans and rushed over too, laying beside Mike and Fang stood on Mike's chest, starting to lick his face and then Logan's. Both boys were giggling and feeling content.

Having a dog is nice, Logan concluded in his mind.

authors note fang is the cutest pup.
period.
no tampon.

+ i'm updating again because i'm bored at work🤡