part 77 official fab 5

My lady love

Part 77

Everyone started laughing looking at cabir face ......But manik made nandu sit and started feeding her breakfast .....She is showing tantrums to eat ......

After that they told the whole family about nandu desicion of studying ....
Rakesh and ishitha became more happy .....To help her ....Raj decided to arrange the whole library every house bcoz she can study from anywhere ....

Like this manan stayed back in London bcoz of nandu pregnancy
Rest all left to their homes on promising nandu to call her daily and come to meet her whenever she wants .....

Nandu bid bye to everyone .....Bcoz shrusthi mia roli siddant .....Neo raj swetha rohit ishu raman Dadi amms nanu nani rishab chacha chachi ...
Stayed back in malhotra house .....

Manik provided nandu everything she wanted ...Even before she could ask ....Nandu felt very happy and wishes to have a daughter bcoz it's manik wish ......

After few days sneha rakesh came to malhotra house ....Bcoz being  a lady doctor sneha can take care of nandu and rakesh can help her in study. .....

Like this nearly 4 months passed ....
Nandu is pampered by everyone ......
She is 5 months pregnant ....Her morning sickness made everyone scared ...Bcoz she used to look so dull for a long time .. but manik is all the time beside her... carrying in her arms more than putting her on the floor .....

All the occasions in these four  months are only celebrated in malhotra house bcoz they don't want nandu to travel .... Roli is all time giving nandu healthy foods ...Bcoz she already had an experience .....

Neo all the time shows manik and everyone including the teen photos of all the members .... childhood photos and videos ....Making nandu more happy ...... Dadi and amms are saying good stories such that the baby will learn good things ....

One night in malhotra house .....

Nandu is just sitting and reading .... Along with ear phones on her ears listening to slow music and songs which manik sang and recorded for her  ......She didn't even realise manik presence in the room ....Bcoz she is having her back to the door ......

Manik without disturbing her moved in and got fresh up ..... And moved out and planned everything .......

Finally he reached the room to see nandu fast asleep holding the book and ear phones still on her ears .....

He slowly took the book away from her. ...And also unplugged the ear phones and placed them aside ......

He slowly carried her to the hall without disturbing her sleep.....And made her sleep on the big couch ....

The whole family are looking at them in happiness ....Bcoz nandu doesn't know everyone are here......

Manik arranged everything on the table of couch ....Everyone sat around ....Some are sitting .....And some are standing .....

Manik just kissed on nandu forehead..

Manik : jaan utho.....Slowly he shakes her .....

Nandu slowly opens her eyes ....And looks at manik ......

Nandu : shoo ....Go away manik don't disturb me in dreams also ....Let me sleep .....Saying she again slept ....

Everyone are laughing looking at manik.....

Manik : jaan....It's real ....Not any dream I'm just here ......

Nandu slowly opens her eyes ......And touched his face .....Immediately her eyes become wide and she cries .......