part 72 south indian wedding

My lady love

Part 72

Manik : gulab jamun with vanilla ice cream your favourite saying he fed her ......

She smiled looking at him......

Cabir : oye what is special in your cup .....

Nandu : its ice cream ......

Mia : ice cream for me ....

Than manik told rishu to get ice cream from fridge ......Than everyone got it served .....

Raj : it's yummy combination ...manik from where did you know this ....

Manik : it's not mine it's nandu favourite. .....

Raj : that's y  it's yummy ....You have no taste at all....

Manik is just looking at raj with open mouth ....Nandu took a spoon of gulab jamun and fed him.....Rest all started laughing ......

Than cabir started the projector ......It started showing all the pictures of old couples ......First starting from dadi ....Till the birth of everyone ....
After that they showed all the pics of nandu manik from childhood to till date ......Everyone started saying the story behind pics ....teasing each other....They all cherished all the old memories ......

After that everyone left to their rooms to take rest .......Bcoz next day is haldi And after that the other day they have many rituals of south indian wedding and punjabi wedding  .......

Next morning .......

Everyone got ready in yellow dresses..
As it's haldi .....manik came out fully ready in his dress.....

manik came out fully ready in his dress

Looking ever handsome .......

Than everyone made him sit on the couch .....

Neo : wait my daughter has to come ....

Everyone are waiting for nandu .....
She came down looking beautiful .....

They both are made to sit on the seat

They both are made to sit on the seat .....Than one by one everyone came And started applying haldi....
Started by nani nanu ....And the last one was rishab.....