part 68 bachelor party ...

My lady love

Part 68

Manik : ok ok....I'm just going to room i found the keys .....Saying manik ran to the room but cabir followed him....As rest are busy in design and decorations selections .......

He opened the door and sighed in relief ....Bcoz he saw nandu is sleeping in sitting position.....

He moved to her immediately and made her lay down properly .......And kissed her forehead .......

Cabir left closing the door leaving them alone .....

Manik sat beside her looking at her ....
And after sometime slept beside her....
Holding her close to his heart ....

Next morning nandu woke up early to find herself in manik arms .....She got very angry remembering she slept alone but now manik is beside her .....
So she smiled evilly and kicked him down from bed. .....

He rolled on bed and fell down .....It hurt him....

Manik : ahhhhhhh.....Shouting and rubbing his bum ....He woke up to see a laughing nandini on bed. .....

Nandu : very good morning mr malhotra ....Saying she left to washroom.....

Manik held his bum ...Bcoz it's still paining .....Oh god ..This girl is grumpy
What a start nandu ki ayyappa..I'm so dead today .....

Thinking all those moved to another room and got fresh up ......

Finally reached breakfast table to see nandu sitting between raj and raman ......

Manik sat opposite to them.....Nandu is just playing with her food......on seeing this manik is about to shout on her .....

Raj : kya hua jaan ....Is it not tasty .....
shoukd i ask them to make .something else .....

Nandu nodded in no.....

Raj took a morsel and forwarded it ....Nandu just looked at him....

Raj : come on you are still weak have it .....

Nandu started eating from his hand ....
And completed her breakfast..Making manik smile .....

Raj : kya hua ....You look dull ....

Nandu : dad is it necessary to get married to manik to become your daughter .....

Raj : you are my choti  jaan and you will always be. ......

Nandu : than I'm not marrying him .....
He is a monster .....

Everyone ....What ?????

Manik : what the hell ?????

Nandu : he is not talking to me ....Not making me eat .....And also not listening to me ...He is ignoring me .....

Siddant : but nandu you will miss life time driver cleaner chef maid bodyguard watch man ......You are loosing all benefits. .......