part 6.....bonding ...

My lady love

Part 6

The next day in space .........shrusthi sitting with a lady  professor in canteen .........fab 5 comes to the canteen for lunch  .......And sits on their usual place ........

Shrusthi looks at fab 5 and smiles ......Then she received a message ......

Mukti: you can join us .....

Shrusthi replies ......Don't worry i have my own plan to join u guys .....

Mukti smiles reading it and replies .....So something exciting is gonna happen....I'm waiting .....

Manik who is observing both Shrusthi and mukti ....asks mukti

Manik : what's going on.....

Then mukti shows the messages ......

Cabir :where is the heroine of the drama .....

Dhruv : there she is.....

Manik turns back to see nandu in red saree ......He is continuously staring her ....Who is talking to her students and giving  them books......Navya also joins her .....They both move forward to fab 5 .....

Mukti /alya: hai navya and nandu ...

Navni : hai ....

Nandu :how is your music class ....

Dhruv :  good ......

Then fab 5 sees Shrusthi and other professor walking towards fab 5 table where navni are also seated ......

Lady :hello miss murthy ......

Nandu murmers......agaye kamine....This is heard by fab 5 .....They giggle .....

But she turns and stand and says with a fake smile ......

Hello Mrs sehgal......Ap yaha .....Oh nice to meet you....

Shrusthi: hello mam....

Nandu gives a formal shake hand to Shrusthi.....hello mam this is Shrusthi nice  to meet you .......I heard a lot about you.....

Nandu : i hope you are new economics professor  in the college .....

Shrusthi: yes mam....

Cabir : nandini ji....Can u plzz introduce us to this beautiful ladies .....

Lady : hai handsome .....I'm Mrs mona sehgal......

I'm Mrs mona sehgal

Cabir : hai....He says awkwardly .......

Navya smiles on seeing this .....

Lady : miss naveli is also here ....

Navya : yeah bcoz we are in charge of musical workshop ....She says uninterested ......

Mona : actually i forgot ......You are fab 5 and I heard you own a music house ....Can u plzz teach my daughter music.....She is really talented .....Plzz