part 61 kidnap story ...

My lady love

Part 61

Manik laughed looking at his cute wife complaining on him to him.....

Manik: i love you my lady love .....

He just hugged her tightly ....They both hugged each other tightly ........

Finally they reached the airport next morning ...... Nandu changed her dress into a muslim dress ......

She came out of the airport alone leaving the whole family without even meeting them 

She came out of the airport alone leaving the whole family without even meeting them  ......She got in a car ..... Finally the whole family came out and got in cars ....

The car which nandu got in was driven by manik bcoz he came and took the driving seat ....... They moved to the outskirts of some city of the foreign country...... Manik just left the car in a traffic place and left with the others in their cars ....They all got into a ship to reach their destination.....

They all got into a ship to reach their destination

Nandu just joined him in the large ship

Nandu just joined him in the large ship......By travelling in a small ship ....She is pulled into the ship by siddant and manik .......

As soon as she boarded the ship ....Sid hugged her tightly . ...

Siddant : i missed you my choti angel ....

Nandu : i missed you too bhai .....Where are others ......