part 37 pune story

My lady love ...

Part 37

Ishitha : bittu ....Listen to me ......I know that time we lost the baby .......U scolded me .....I left the house not bcoz u asked or pushed me out.....Bcoz there is threat on the family still.....To save you all i can't live in that house ..... I need to move out.....So I left......It's been many years i tried to do everything to save you all bcoz you all are my family .....I used to cry for you all....But I can't come bcoz ......If I come to you they will easily catch you.....So from far  only i saved you all.....i wanted to complete the mission of saving you all and come back to you and fight with you for my family ........So plzz don't blame yourself ....Even I'm at mistake .......I could have told u instead of leaving the house.....We could have taken another solution....We all did mistakes ......So now no more regrets....Finally my whole family is together......Let's be happy ......but you all together ....That devil might harm us........

Raman : relax ....He is no more ......

Ishitha: what ~??

Nandu : that can be known later .....Actually what happened in that blast ......Plzz .....

Ishitha : actually ....I saved navya made them sit in the jeep and ran back to see a girl tied on the chair.....I started to untie her but in the meanwhile .......Someone tried to catch us....So I thought navya and the others can run away as they are out... far from  that place .....So I just took the back way.....But some goons followed us.......But we are running from them.....And unfortunately I met an accident .........

Roli: jhooth mat bolo ....Ap....

Manik : kya hua.....Didi ...

Roli: pari maa .....Ki accident mere wajhese hui hae.....If she didn't push me that day i would have got into accident and she would be safe.....She saved my life by hurting herself .....I'm sorry ......Plzz forgive me .....Plzz....

Ishitha: the girl i saved that day is roli....She is kidnapped from Benares .......we both ran ...But while crossing road ....A lorry is about to hit her....Then I pushed her and i got hurt ......At the same time I don't know what happened.....But when I opened my eyes ....I found myself in this home .......In front of me there is roli siddant ...........Than manik used to come and meet me regularly .....To know anything manik is the better person to say ......bcoz he is the one who saved my life that day ......And also I'm alive just bcoz of siddant roli.......The care they took ......Treated me like a new born baby ........I really felt them like my parents ...... Bcoz the care love they gave me .....Made me recover fast .......siddant is my doctor.....he only did my operation and treatment .......

Nandu went and hugged roli siddant together .....Thank you so much ....You people gave  my amma a new life ...Thank you ......Can i call u bhai bhabi ......Plzz

Roli: u will call me bhabi ......

Nandu nodes in yes.......

Roli: you are not angry on me right .....Bcoz of me maa is like this ....

Nandu : you are calling her maa .......It's the duty of mother to protect her kids she did the same with you.......Don't feel bad plzz ....Take that guilt away ......you are family bhabi ......Thank you so much.....

Roli : you are calling me family ....And again saying thank you very bad.....

Nandu: ok i won't say.....

Siddant: enough....Stop crying roli......It's not good for baby......And you y r u crying angel .....

Nandu : angel ....

Siddant: you look like one ......

Nandu : bhai ......I love you ....

Siddant : i love you too angel ....