part 44 anger control

My lady love

Part 44

Then everyone had dinner with teasing abhi mukti.......They all got to see rare thing mukti blushing ......But no one noticed nandu dull face ......
manik is trying to talk to her she is avoiding him......

That night everyone fell asleep .......

Next  day all are back to their respective works ......

all the elder men left to their respective offices to work .......

Siddant is now free because there is a big family to look after roli.....So sneha advised him to join the  hospital where she works .........Rakesh left these both at hospital and moved to court .......

Neonika swetha priya nidhi nisha veena amms dadi nani are at home ....They are taking good care of roli and ishu.....nanu is spending more time with roli by motivating her from all the past and making her laugh a lot.....They both have started having a great bond...

Fab 5 left to space along with mia navya shrusthi....Bcoz nandu resigned she is in home......But the youngsters thought she is not interested so she  didn't attend  college today .....as they don't know she resigned.....

Harshad along with abhi  left to sexena group of hotels ...As abhi resigned his police job.....He joined in sexena group of hotels  ........

Arya left to his event management company......Bcoz he accepted a contract of marriage to be held the next week .......Tommorrow is the cocktail party which he is arranging in a pub....He is busy in that works.....

nandu left home in the morning.....Till evening everyone returned home....
But nandu didn't come.....It's night but still she didn't reach home.....

Everyone called her she didn't lift the call.....She is so busy that she didn't check her phone ....Finally she reached home on her scooty and moved to see manik pacing around in the hall......Everyone are looking tensed ....Nandu looked at their faces

Nandu : manik....

Everyone turned to see nandu standing near the door....manik immediately ran and hugged her tightly .....Nandu hugged him back .....
After breaking the hug ...

Nandu : what's wrong......y r u so tensed....

Manik gets angry .....Where the hell is your phone....Haa ....You even disconnected your tracker .....With shrusthi....Answer me god damn it....

Nandu : I'm out with one of my friend
And I didn't check my phone....

Manik : great ....We are here tensed for you...You didn't even think to inform

Nandu : vo....

Manik : enough.....Just do as you like ....Who am i to ask you ......Do as you like y do i even care for you...
.When u don't even think of telling me anything......

Nandu :  it's nothing like that manik...

Manik shows a letter....Than what is this ...Nandu took the letter it's her resignation....

Nandu: i resigned in space also ......

Manik : space also means.....

Nandu : i even resigned my police job.

All the youngsters........What ?????

Manik : y did u resign....It's your passion nandu...

Nandu : i don't want to do it now ....

Manik : just do as you like ....I'm seriously very angry on you for this decision of yours ....

Saying this he moves towards the gym...And throws his t shirt and starts punching the punching bag....In full angry ....