part 31 family kidnapped ....

Family love

Part 31

Rasheed: in Mumbai near cafe is to kill him bcoz of raj .....But rest two attacks are bcoz of you.....But you saved him all three times. ....

Nandu :me ????How am I responsible ......???

Rasheed : bcoz devil loves you ......

Everyone ........What ????

Nandu : what the hell is connection between these things ......?????

Rasheed: He saw you in China and loved you .....He always followed you everywhere .......But recently he saw you with manik......They thought you are lovers ....So they tried to kill manik......

Nandu : what rubbish is this. ????

Rasheed :  it's true ......

Nandu :you bastard how dare you try to kill him.........Why did they kill my mom ...When that sooraj khanna loved her ....Is this what  you call love.  ....~???

Rasheed shouts in pain.....bcoz Nandu throws red chilli powder on his cuts .......He yells in pain ....Everyone close their eyes seeing him shouting ...
Nandu is still sitting un disturbed .......

Nandu : speak out damn it ........

Rasheed : they didn't want to kill ishitha bcoz sooraj really loved her  .....When ishitha saved navya from kidnapping that day .......It's Maddy  Sheela who killed ishitha so sooraj killed them and created it as accident......

Nandu : then y did commissioner help to kill my papa ......y did they try to  kill my dad ...
..

Rasheed : bcoz he is corrupted for money from sooraj......I am unable to  save ishitha so I helped raman and put him in hospital ........Bcoz ishitha saved my daughter ......And devil tried to kill your dad.....Bcoz he asked your hand to your dad.....I hope your dad  rejected ......

Nandu : what about pandit  and simmy....

Rasheed: pandit is no more .....Bcoz he went against devil saying he loves you ....So devil killed him.....And simmy is in devil gang .....

Nandu : who is this devil ......iski details bol.......

Rasheed: no one ever saw him......He is just behind a mask ........We just get calls from him.....sooraj and shagun know him.........

Nandu: anything to say .....She says pointing her gun....

Rasheed :;don't do anything to my family........You can kill me ......

Nandu : if u help me to catch devil ......I will leave you.....

Everyone ......What ????

Nandu: speak up.......

Rasheed: i know  u won't let me live .....But yeah don't worry devil will come to you ...Don't need to go ......He will take you away from these people......

Nandu : are u challenging me ????

Rasheed: yes miss murthy .....He is very dangerous ........He is the mafia king .....

Nandu : challenge accepted ......Devil ko main kudh marungi ......Before he reach me .....I will reach him.....Teach him a lesson and then I will kill you .....Get ready to watch the dangerous nandini murthy ....He might be a devil but I'm no less than that ..........Let's bring him out from the mask first ...........he loves me right ......I will show him what's love ..........And make him regret for loving me........Till then take care........

She shoots him on his leg.......

Jack : nandu.....Your killing him.....

Nandu :;a bullet in leg .....u can loose a leg not life ..... oh god ashu is not here if not I would have shot you to paralysed she would treated you to live......