part 66 plan with fun ..

My lady love

Part 66

Manik than looked down to see nandu sleeping in his arms holding his shirt collar .......

He then bid bye to everyone and cut the call ......And kept everything aside and carried her to his room and lay down on bed with her .....

He kissed her forehead and both slept holding each other.....

It's nearly night  both of them got fresh up .....Nandu sat on the bed with a grumpy face bcoz of her medicines effect  she fell asleep and is unable to talk to her family ....

Manik moved to her and lifted her in his arms..She is still looking sad.....He carried her out of the house making her eyes shine in happiness and lips curved to a smile ....She held his face and kissed his cheeks tight in happiness ....He sat on the chair and made her sit on his lap....She cuddled close to him ....There is a small fire little far from them .......

There is a small fire little far from them

She is just smiling looking at the beach ...Moon and stars. .......It's very cold as they are only surrounded by water .....manik hugged her more tight ....Taking care not to hurt her .....

Manik : i just want you happy always..
Saying he pecked her forehead .....

Nandu : you stay with me like this ....I will always be happy ....Saying nandu hugged him more .....

Manik: so ....

Nandu : kuch share nahi karogi...

Manik: kuch hae kya share karne ko..

Nandu : manikkk .....Plzz ....

Manik : kya hua .....

Nandu : I'm sorry ....I know I hurt you badly ....I always do ....I never think before doing anything ...... I keep on hurting you ...But you still love me ....

Manik: bcoz i promised you i will love you no matter what happens .....

Nandu: i feel I'm the lucky girl in the world to have you by my side at the same i feel I'm the biggest  stupid girl in the world ......

Manik : both of them sound true .....

Manik said with a serious face ....
Stopping his smile .....

Nandu : manikkk...She whinned hugging him tight ....

Manik : ofcourse you are my stupid girl ....Who loves to mess up everything and finally to make everything right ...... So I am angry on you for pulling that stunt ....But I would have been happy if you shared your plan with me rather than my dad ....I'm happy to see you and dad are good to each other ..... But atleast i thought I have the right to know about my lady love But ....

Nandu : you only have the right to know everything but ....I know you will never let me pull the stunt as it's my life which is more precious to you than yours ....I thought crying for few days in pain is better than suffering a life time loss .... so I did this ....I know it hurt everyone but I just wanted to live a life which I have been dreaming from childhood... A good family .... I getting pampered by all ..... And now that I have everything i don't want the world to know it ..... I just want my family for myself .....I wanted to be selfish for this .....I don't want to loose anyone ....I'm sorry plzz forgive me ....