part 11.....dadi entry

MY LADY LOVE

Part 11

Cabir says sorry and navya accepts it . .Then along with their friends they also return back .......To home ....

A guy was standing and talking on phone beside a car which is parked near fab 5 house ......

The guy turns back .........With a smile on his face .........

Aliya runs to him shouting bhai .....Even mukti runs to him.......And both hug him tightly ......

Manik hits on head ....Cabir on his shoulder .......And continuously hit him....He runs away breaking the hug ......

Bachao....He shouts but stop seeing shrusthi nandu navya abhi ......

He runs to nandu and hugs her tightly........Nandu also hugs him back ........After breaking the hug .....

Nandu : where the hell are you mr harshad sexena.....You became mr India ....Abhi bhi yaha milgaye so hug karliya....Dont talk to me .....

Nandu turn the other side .....

Harshad: sorry doll.....Im sorry really sorry ....I left india ....I called you but no response .....I searched for you every where after coming back to india but you are no where ...Even amms is missing .......Trust me....nandini promise .......

Nandu :no way mr sexana.....What if u leave me again ....

Harshad: seriously good joke .......Leave you ......Oh hello ur not a kid.....Literally u scare everyone ......There is no harm you being alone .....I should think of other people how would they bare you.....

Nandu : youuuuuu .....

She starts to hit him .......

Harshad stops her and hugs her .....Ok baba. ....I'm sorry ....I shall never leave you....I will be in continuous contact .....

Nandu : if not I will kill you .......

All this is watched by fab 5 ....Abhi nandu shrusthi.....

Aliya: bhai how do you know nandu ......

Harshad : so you know her ....

Aliya: she is my friend bhai ....

Harshad side hugs nandu .....She is my baby doll....

Dhruv : ur bangalore friend. .....

Nandu : so u know about me ......

Manik: yes he told about his baby doll.......But we don't know its you nandu ......

Nandu : even i dont know this idiot is your bhai......

Then they were so busy in taking to each other.....Nandu introduced abhi navya shrusthi to harshad ......

Cabir : mujhe bhook lagi let's go inside .......

Harshad: oh shit main bulgaye......

Nandu : kya bulgaye.......

Harshad runs inside and stands in front the couch with a toothpaste advertisement smile .......There is someone on the couch who is invisible to fab 5 navni shrusthi and abhi ......

Harshad : I'm sorry vo I'm on a call so......

The other person doesn't respond .......

Harshad: bola na sorry I didn't mean to leave you alone here .......I just thought to attend a call and come back .....Plzz darling manjaoo.......

Everyone looks at each other .........manik is about to move forward to see who it is .....

Harshad: ok fine i know how to set your mood .....Vo dekho fab 5 agaye ......