part 36 pari maa

My lady love

Part 36

Manik just sits beside her and holds her hand ......Just for once come and see my surprise ....If u don't like it.......You may immediately go back to mumbai.......

Nandu : it's my amma birthday....She is not there with me ....U wanted me to party .....

Manik:I'm not stone hearted to do such things....I know it's amma birthday.....I'm just giving you a surprise ....After seeing that it will be you decision whether to forgive us or not ....But don't take any decision before seeing my surprise.......As she is your amma....She is my amma also....I may not meet her but she is my life saviour......I have a minimum common sense to do something.....I hope you trust me enough to get ready in this and come down .......Exactly after an hour........

Then exactly after an hour the whole family gathered in the hall ......They see nandu coming down in a beautiful dress........

Gayatri : manu kidar hae ......

Manik: main yaha hu........

They all look at Him.........Bcoz he is standing near the door.  .....

Neo : what is this manu....Where are you... ...We all are waiting for you......

Roli: chotu. ......U went to bring maa na ....Where is she .......

Manik : there she is .......manik moves aside .......And the whole family look at her in shock......Bcoz roli is hugging her and siddant is pushing her wheel chair .....

Bcoz roli is hugging her and siddant is pushing her wheel chair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ishitha.....Is the one word escaped from all.......Then raman is the one to recover first from shock and runs to her and hugs her

Then raman is the one to recover first from shock and runs to her and hugs her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

......And cries .....The whole family has tears of happiness ..
They all one by one hug ishitha...... but  Fab 4  harshad mia  didnt go forward as they doesn't know ishitha directly ....They are waiting to get introduced ......But they  are starring nandu and raj ..... Who  are  still standing on the same place......They didn't even move a bit .......They are in complete shock.......

MY LADY LOVE (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें