part 71 sangeeth fun

My lady love

Part 71

Saying everyone started choosing songs .....

abeer and raj are fighting for the same song .........After dinner .....

Raj : abeer....No cheating ....I selected that song .....

Abeer : song teri property nahi hae... Im dancing on it.....

Raj : property ....Its for everyone ....
but song is mine ....I'm dancing on it with neo ....

Abeer : no i'm dancing on it with priya ....

Everyone are enjoying the fun looking at these grown up men fighting like small kids for a song .

Nandu : dad stop it ....Both of you .....

Raj : jaan see he is fighting with me ....

Abeer : tu kya biryani bana rahi ho....Even you are fighting with me....

Everyone started laughing more listening to abeer......

Nandu : ok fine. ....Relax both of you practise the same song ....Let's have a face off .......Kon acha dance karega...
We will watch  it .....

Abeer : but gift kya milega....For the one who will dance better ......

Nandu : kya chahiye apko .....

Abeer : yummy gulabi jamun with chicken paratha .....

Raj : bukkad....abeer gives him an accusing look.....

Nandu smiles listening to him....

Nandu : ok done ...I will specially make it for you ....

Abeer : raj ...Get ready to loose ....Bcoz i will win for yummy gulab jamun and paratha...

Raj : no I'm gonna win....

Abeer : let's see ....Priya chalo let's practise yaar .....Saying he dragged priya with him....

Neo : you don't want to practise .....

Raj: chalo let's go.....

Then one by one all the couples left to practise..manan moved to the terrace And sat there on the couch ... holding each other's hands .......manik is just looking at mehandi of nandu hands...
He kisses her both hands.....

Manik : i got something for you ....

Nandu : what ......??? She asked turning to face him....

Manik took an envelope from his pocket and gave her .....Nandu opened the envelope and looked at manik in shock ......

Nandu : manik this .....

Manik : you asked me you wanted to live as nandini manik malhotra.... I don't want you to live as a home maker ....So that's your wish which I want to fulfill .....It's completely your hard work.....I just applied it ....And we got the letter of confirming it ....After our marriage and honeymoon....We are shifting to Mangalore .......you can join the research centre.....I will work in malhotra industries Mangalore .....

Nandu hugged him tightly .....I love you ......I just don't know what to say ....

Manik : don't need to say anything ....
Be happy that's what I want....

Nandu : but how did you take my signatures ......

Manik : you signed yesterday for legal procedures of our marriage ....Than i mixed it up with those papers .....

Nandu : so you cheated me ....

Manik : you feel it cheating i call it talent .....

Nandu : i trusted you ....