part 48 boy friend 💕girl friend

My lady love .....

Part 48

Manan ran to the car ......And sat in it ....

Nandu : guys have a good time ....We are going out enjoy ......She shouts showing her tongue ....

Shrusthi shouts back .....Nandu ki bachi .....At last you need to come home don't forget .....

Nandu : let's see babes .......

Saying manan zommed out in the car...

Nandu : that's awesome .....

Manik : how did you do that blue paint from shower .....

Nandu : vo cabir is in deep sleep ....i Opened the door of his room reached the washroom opened the shower and added the paint in to the pipe ....Made sure he opens it and paint falls on him....

Manik : that's really awesome.....

Nandu : boy friend .....

Manik looked at her in shock.....What did u just say ....????

Nandu : boy friend ....y r u not my boy friend .....

Manik gets a big smile ....Ok girl friend .....What do you want to do today .....

Nandu : first i want ice cream .....Boy friend. ...

Manik : ok my lovely girl friend .....

They both reach .....A parlour .....They both come out of the car ....And move inside.....manik makes her sit in a corner and orders her ice cream......

Manik : your favourite ice cream girl friend .....He gives her after the waiter served them....

He gives her after the waiter served them

Nandu : thank you boy friend .....its yummy ....She says eating the first bite .....

They both have ice cream . .....

Manik : what next ......???

Nandu : my dairy ......Plzz....

Manik takes out a small princess dairy from his pocket .....And gives it too nandu ....

And gives it too nandu