part 10.....cavya

My lady love

Part 10

Manan move back to their tents to sleep .......Next day everyone wake up.....And get ready and move to a dhaba on the highway to have break fast .....They all are sitting in a circle ......Nandu is sitting between manik and shrusthi.......

shrusthi: nandu i ordered your favourite .....

Nandu : awww ....My baby ...my favourite .....What is it ????

shrusthi: lassi......

Nandu : yack .....What the hell ???Keep that away from me ....

shrusthi: nandu it's lassi......Yummy ...She says taking a sip .....And gets white moustache ......And shrusthi moves forward to kiss nandu on cheek ......Nandu moves the other side and hugs manik hiding her face in his chest .....manik looks at her cute face ......

shrusthi: i love you baby ....Come na ....

Nandu : don't provoke me shrusthi......

Everyone burst in laughter looking at nandu ......

Manik: it's lassi nandu not something to run away ....

Nandu : i hate curd ........

Manik: what ?????
Along with manik all the members of fab 5 say it in shock ......

Nandu : i hate it's smell also .....

Manik: ok u don't drink ...But let her drink .....

Nandu : she will kiss me with moustache of lassi.....It smells so yacky ........

Manik: ok fine .......He signals something to  shrusthi......

Nandu comes out from manik hug and starts to eat breakfast ......But suddenly all started to drink lassi......Making sounds ......Nandu gets irritated .......

Nandu makes an angry pout .......Then suddenly shrusthi kisses on her cheek with moustache of lassi.......

Nandu starts to chase shrusthi....And manik runs to save shrusthi.......Rest all burst into laughter ........Finally nandu holds shrusthi and starts to hit her .....manik stops her and convinced that shrusthi will not repeat but he gives her lassi saying it's water .......

Nandu just takes a sip without looking at it and pukes out .....

Nandu :yaak......manik malhotra your so dead ......

Manik: enjoy it Lilliput ......He runs away from there .....

Nandu moves to washroom muttering curses to manik.........Then suddenly thinks of plan to take revenge on manik.......

Then nandu comes out after washing her mouth for several times .....

She is very angry and doesn't talk to manik and shrusthi .....She doesn't even eat breakfast .... ..

She sits on the bike of cabir .....

Nandu : cabir let's go ....

Cabir looks at navya .....She sits on abhi bike ......shrusthi and manik on one bike ....mukti aliya on one bike ......dhruv arya on one bike .....

Then they reach out to an hill area and arrange tents but nandu is still grumpy .......

Manik and shrusthi are continuously watching nandu......She is completely ignoring them but talking to all......shrusthi gets tears on seeing nandu ignoring her ......

shrusthi: bhai i can't stay like this ask her to talk to me. ....... Plzz

Manik: she is not even talking to me ..... Kya kare ...