Part 59 baby honey

My lady love

Part 59

Manik is lost in himself ..... Holding the cute little baby boy close to him..........

He is just looking at the whole family and reminiscing all the old memories ......He is so lost in his world ......That he didn't even realize the small baby is hitting him with his small hands to gain His attention.....

Then finally he saw the baby boy keeping a crying pout.....manik immediately kisses the pout making him smile in happiness ......
They both are getting ready to play in water .... They changed dresses. ....

Manik saw a cute girl coming inside by pulling a bag ......

Manik : honey .....He shouts loudly gaining everyone attention.....

Honey : papa ......Shouting this she left the bag and ran to him....He just picked her in his arms ........

He is just kissing her madly making her smile in happiness. ......She kissed his cheeks making him smile ...Everyone became happy looking at her ....

Than they both sat on the grass ....Laughing loudly .....

Manik : i forgot I'm not talking to you ....He turned the other side making a grumpy face. ....

Honey : kyu papa. ....Asking she sat on his  lap beside the cute boy ......The cute boy is pulling her hair gaining her attention...... honey kissed his cheeks and hugged him making him happy .......

Manik : you left papa for your picnic....He complained to her.....

Honey : papa ....You know picnic main kya hua .....She started saying him each and every small detail .....He is just listening her with a smile .....She is even playing with her brother ....The cute little boy in manik arms ....

Manik : but still how can you leave papa for some stupid picnic .....

Honey : papa ....It's not stupid picnic ...It's school picnic.....

He laughed listening to her ....

Manik :  hmmm....

Honey : papa bhooki.....Saying she rubbed her tummy ......

Manik : come let's have something ....Saying he lifted her in his arms .....Forgetting he is grumpy ...... And moved to everyone....They all met honey ......She hugged raj tightly and kisses him on his cheeks .....Rohit is just grumpy looking at her ....She jumped into his arms .....They both are talking secrets making manik frown ...... Raman just moved to them ....They both moved far from each other ....

Honey : grand pa ....No hearing secrets ....
Bad manners .....I will complain to pari granny .....

Raman: aawww ....I'm so scared ....

Honey : ofcourse you are scared .....Look at granny ....

Raman turned back to see a angry ishitha.....