part 40 mumbai mansion

My lady love

Part 40

Harshad hugs rohit and runs to mia room....

Manik : yeah .....He hugs nandu .....
They both jump in happiness ........

Cabir : so this is what you both are planning.....Thank god I'm saved from pranks ......

Then everyone laugh looking at cabir......

In mia room....She is sitting on the couch crying. ......

Harshad moves near her

Harshad moves near her ......And hugs her ....She pushes him away ....

Harshad :I'm sorry .....Plzz ek baar meri baat suno....

Mia : there is nothing left to listen get out ......

Harshad: one last chance.  ....Plzz

Mia : no....

Harshad : i love you minni. ......

Mia started hitting him......He let her hit him......And hugs her tightly.....

Mia : i hate you ....

Harshad: but I love you minni....

Mia : leave me alone ....

Harshad : i have already committed that mistake ......Now I won't leave you alone ....Even if you want .... i left you bcoz i can't see our family getting seperate. ... Just bcoz of us. ....U tell me they all came on the same roof after many years ....i felt they may not accept me for you.... bcoz you are so special for  them.....I know they love me but not more than how much they love you ......So I'm sorry ...Take your own time and decision whether you want me or not.  .....But for me you will be the only girl in my life......

Mia : just get out .....

Harshad : come .....He dragged her with him.....

They both moved down to see cabir running behind manan.......All the others laughing loudly ....

As soon as harshad ran behind mia .....manik bought  muffins for everyone to celebrate...

manik bought  muffins for everyone to celebrate