Part 60 my monster

My ladylove

Part 60

In water park ....All are sitting very silently ...... Manik just took his mobile and left the restaurant ....He didn't have his lunch after watching   the interview.......

Manik just closed his eyes and sat on the bench in the garden far from all ....But honey followed him by pushing the baby stroller  also .......

She just put the baby in manik arms ....He opened his eyes feeling something on him....It's his baby boy he just  held the baby close to him....Honey just slept on his lap .....

He just calmed down himself and looked at his two lifelines ..... And just smiled .....

Manik : honey did you have your lunch ....

Honey : you just left without feeding me ....She complains keeping a cute pout. ......

Manik : okay come let's have lunch ....Let's join others ...

Honey : no....cabir mamu said he will bring it here ......

Than they see cabir  getting a tray ....Manik took the tray and started feeding honey ....
She also fed him........He smiled looking at The little bundle of joy ......He thought how understanding she is .........He felt lucky to have this angel in his life .......

Than it was nearly evening he  moved to the cars with kids to see everyone ready to leave  ..... He sat in the car rohit is driving. ..
.Swetha is sitting beside him..... He held the baby boy in his arms and honey is sitting beside him ...... Nazma and anandi joined them beside him... He is just smiling looking at them.....

Manik just saw the cute boy sleeping in his arms happily .....Than he rested his head on the seat ....And finally he closed his eyes being tired ..... he could only see the face of his love ...... Bcoz  morning nightmare is not leaving him ......

Rohit stopped the car .....manik is waken by the three small angels beside him....He looked around to see it's airport....And the small baby is in swetha hands .....He looked at rohit confused .....Rohit swetha along with the cute boy anandi nazma started walking leaving manik with his daughter in car.....

Honey :chalo papa ....Let's go .....She held his hand. .....And they both started walking in ....
.There are many guards around them in disguise ......

Finally they moved in to the airport.....

Manik : where are we going .....??????

Honey : bangalore .....She says without looking at him ......

Manik in mind....Honey is lying to me ....But y .....What could be the reason..... But I can't deny her .....So let's go ....All i want is her happiness .....

Than honey pulled manik hand to bring him out of thinking ......

Honey : papa ....Everyone boarded the flight let's go ...We are getting late ......

Than honey and manik boarded the flight ......They both sat on the seats and fastened the belts .....The flight took off ....It's in the air ....Everyone removed their seat belts .....They all are talking to each other .....
Raj and neo are playing with the small baby .....

Honey : papa ..... Stand up ......He stood up without asking anything .....lets go saying she took him to the bed room in the flight by holding his hand ....It looks like roles reversal bcoz she is taking him and he is following her like a kid ......finally they reached the bed room.....

Manik in mind ....So honey is sleepy .......

Papa ......Close your eyes .....He just closed his eyes after looking at her .........Honey left the room leaving him Alone .....