part 64 island fun

My lady love ...

Part 64

Manik : no you are kidnapped for life time ....With me alone on this island ......

Nandu eyes widen in shock on hearing manik.......What ? R u serious ....mani i love you saying she hugged him more tightly. ....He smiled looking at her happy face ... .

After breaking the hug ....Nandu kissed his both cheeks ....chalo....Let's go to beach .......

Manik just moves back and stands leaving her on bed   .....And keeps a serious face ......  And folds his hands on his chest ....

Manik : miss murthy ....You are kidnapped .....So nothing will be done according to your wish ....

Nandu : such a monster .....

Manik : oh really happy realisation ...
Bcoz I'm a monster but still thank me that I didn't tie your hands and legs ....
Now go and get ready ......I'm waiting down for breakfast ......

Nandu : I'm not hungry ....Go and eat your breakfast ....im not even saying to take me home ....Just to the beach....
Still you are opposing .....Plzz mani..
She asks with a cute pout...

Manik : these cute faces won't work..
Bcoz you are still not forgiven .....

Nandu : than I don't want anything ... saying she covered herself with the duvet completely .....She thought manik will give in thinking she is sad .....

Manik : okay fine .... stay stubborn .....
I'm damn hungry bcoz it's been 15 days i ate properly .....If you will eat than only i will eat..... choice is yours..
You have only 15 minutes ....If not i will go and sleep ....

Nandu removed the blanket and  looked at his face which is damn serious ....So she don't want to make him more angry ....But she thought how to manofy him....

She showed him her hands indicating him to lift ....He finally gave in to her wish and lifted her in his arms making her smile in happiness .... and moved to the washroom ....And placed her near the wash basin....And brought her brush and paste and gave it to her ......She showed him her teeth .....Hiding her hands behind her back .....

He made her do brush ....She is continuously smiling looking at Him..
After brushing is completed he gave her a towel ......

Manik : don't wet your wounds .... Get fresh up....I will wait outside ...If you want anything just call me ..... Your dress is here .....

Saying he kissed her forehead and came out .....And closed the door ....
Nandu didn't even lock it ....She just got fresh up and came out wearing a new dress which manik gave her ......
To see him busy in phone .....Near the window looking out ..... Nandu could see his back .....

It's a lady on call wearing a white coat and  stethoscope ....So it's confirmed she is a doctor ......On call

Doctor : don't worry mr malhotra...
Give her light diet foods and rest for maximum 15 days .....All the reports are normal .....She is completely fine.. don't wet the wounds ...Don't give her any physical stress...Bcoz it's stitched twice ......

Manik : thank you doctor ....Yeah I will take care .....

Doctor : you can call me anytime .....In case of anything to know .....

Manik : thank you doctor  ....Saying he cut the call ....And is doing something on his mobile ......

Nandu had tears listening to the doctor ......Bcoz he is taking a lot of care and she is being stubborn...
Nandu slowly moved to him and hugged him from back ......Manik is startled by the sudden hug ...But recognised it's nandu....And pulled her front but saw her crying. .....