part 17 dandiya special .....

My lady love

Part 17

That night .....All are getting ready for dandiya......manik just goes to nandu room to see her ready for dandiya......

manik just goes to nandu room to see her ready for dandiya

Manik: oh hello ....Where are you getting ready .....

Nandu turns back .....For dandiya.......How am I looking manik...

Manik just goes forward .......She moves back .....He just held her tightly ......Bcoz of her leg and made her sit on bed .....He just takes a small kajal from her eyes and put behind her ear......

Kisses on her forehead .......Beautiful.....

Manik: have a good sleep and take rest ........Saying this he moves back....

Nandu : I'm also coming for dandiya.....

Manik: no you are not coming ......

Nandu : i am coming .....I'm not going to sit on bed ....Plzz

Manik: no....He is about to close door ......

Nandu shouts .....Monsterrrrrrr....

The whole family comes running to see manik laughing loudly .........And nandu throwing pillows by sitting on bed ......

Nanu : kya ho raha yaha ......

Nandu : handsome he is locking me In room...I also want to come to dandiya......

Nanu: ok you can come darling .....

Nandu : really handsome .....Love you handsome ......

Manik: nanu what's wrong with you ....How can she play dandiya....

Nandu : that's none of your concern mr monster malhotra ......

Before manik says anything .....

Raj: nandu is coming with us....manik lift her till the car .......And yeah nandu no dandiya....You will only watch till the bandage gets removed.....By sitting there .....

Nandu : yeah...Done dad........She claps like a kid ..... Everyone smiles seeing her happy ....

Manik has no option left bcoz it is raj order.......He just lifts her in his arms .....And places in the car ........ He takes the driver seat .....In the middle seat dadi neo raj sits ...On the last shrusthi mia sits ..........

They reach the venue .......then he again carries nandu and places her on a chair near the stalls .....From where she can see the dance ......

Manik is still grumpy .......He just sits beside her ........

Nandu : go and dance.....

Manik doesn't answer her .........She just pokes his hand ........

Nandu : maniiii....Gussa ho........