part 16 family special ...

My lady love .....

Part 16

Next morning all got ready in traditional dress ....Bcoz it's first day of navratri......

Everyone reached the hall to see nandu nani getting things ready for puja ........

Ankitha : neo this girl is so special for me .....No one made that place in my heart than this girl..........Bcoz she is too cute to handle ....Arey how fastly she is handling works ........Seriously she is adorable .....She made my puja room the best of all ......

Nandu : come on nani ....Stop buttering .....I'm ok now .....If not i will become fat .....

Everyone broke into laughter .....Nani just pulled her cheeks and kissed her forehead... all stood to do puja in house .......Nani nanu did the arthi first .......Dadi .....Raj neo....Swetha rohit .......abeer priya .....rishi nidhi .....Nisha manish.....alok sheetal......cabir navya ........dhruv aliya .......shrusthi arya .... mia mukti did together ....... Abhi harshad .....manik and nandu suddenly put hands together .....She is about to back off .....But manik held her back and did arthi together .......All the members of family had smiles on their faces ......

Then they all moved to outside of palace ........To the next street in cars ......Which is like the back of palace ......where devi pandal is placed ... They all did pooja there also ..... .And arrangemrnts on a grand way are going on.... ........tonight dandiya is going to held there....

All are sitting together little far from pandal and also palace in a garden under shade .....It is like A vip area .....

Ankitha: nandu beta ......apna papa ko phone karo ....Aur bulaoo navratri hena sab ke saath rehenge toh unhe bhi acha lagega........

Manik : i already called nani ....sir is busy ...... He will come on the last day of dandiya......

Nandu: tumne kab call ki ......Papa didn't lift my call ....He lifted yours ......r u serious manik .....

Manik lifting his collar ....damn serious ......vaise sir loves me more .....He said not realizing the fact he made her cry .........He turned to see her expecting a fight .....All the family gave accusing looks to manik ......

Manik: oh shit....I'm sorry .....I didn't realise I'm making you cry ...........Sir loves you more ....Actually you called him a lot.....He called you back ....But it's switch off....So he called me to know about you ....That's it......Plzz stop crying .....

Nandu : you idiot ....Stupid ....Monkey malhotra .......She hits him.....

Manik just hugs her.....Sorry .....plZ stop crying ....If not they will kill me ....

Nandu : my papa only loves me get that mr malhotra ........

Suddenly her phone rings ...Making her smile ......

Nandu : see i just thought of him and he called ....That's my papa.....She said showing her tongue to manik....And moved aside to take the call......

But manik is held by two people .....

Harshad on one side abhi on the other side......

Harshad : next time if I see my doll crying .......I will break your bones ......

Abhi : i will not hit you ......Simple i will catch you and ask nandu to hit you .......

Shrusthi hits on both their heads .......Tum dono mere bhai ko pareshaan mat karo ....He is my bhai ...He can never hurt anyone......If it's nandu then never he could do that .....So people back off.......