part 58 change in lives ....

My lady love

Part 58

In hospital .....We can see a doctor treating nandu .......She is breathing heavily .......Doctors are continuously trying to save her ....Sneha is inside the operation theatre ....She has tears looking at the bullets in her stomach
There are nearly 4 bullets .... The whole family is looking from the glass of the window and continuously crying....manik is just numb looking at her ......

The machine attached to her heart beat and pulse just showed a line indicating the patient is no more...
.Sneha is in shock looking at it .....

The other doctor moved out ....  and stood in front of the whole family .....

Manik : nandu...He asks stammering..

Doctor : I'm sorry .....But ....

Manik : what.....~???He shouts  loudly ......

Doctor : sorry mr malhotra we tried a lot ....But the bullets are poison ...She is no more .....

Manik immediately collapsed on his place ....... Raj held the collar of doctor in angry ......

Rohit and abeer are trying to pull him back ....... as raj is about to hit the doctor ......

Manik shouts nandiniiiiiiiiii..........

And suddenly opens his eyes....... He looks at the surroundings. .....He is in a beautiful room....

Manik to himself ....Same night mare it's haunting me ......It's been 6 years  i still have this night mare ....... I can never forget you and that day ..... he just saw his ring ......

Thinking all this to himself he moved to see the house empty....Means all are still in sleep he saw time it's 4 in the morning .......... He started making coffee for himself ......

Good morning ..... He hears a voice .....Turns back to see ......

Manik : good morning v

Manik : good morning v .. ...

Veebha : you woke up this early ......

Manik : it's just .....

Veebha : same night mare again....

Manik : i can never forget it.....

Veebha: but we need to forget it to be happy ... So let's forget past manik. ....
It's been nearly 6 years ....You need to move on ....Try forgetting .......

Manik : not that easy specially dream related to nandu even if it's good or bad......

Veebha : what about honey.....If you continue with those dreams ......She will be disturbed to see  you like this .....So atleast for her come out of those dreams ......Nandu cannot come na....So you should be there for her.....I hope you understand .......

Manik : i understand veebha ......But may be i can never forget that day.....

Veena : it will take time but everything fades with time ......