part 53 surprise or shock

Family love

Part 53

Manik : tomorrow is our engagement
Where are we going now .....

Nandu: we are running away from our engagement ........

Manik in shock ......What ???????

Nandu : yeah I'm kidnapping you along with me ...So no engagement ....

Manik : stop the car .....And turn back .....If not I....

Nandu : kya karogi .....

Manik : i will kiss you here itself ....

Nandu : oh really go ahead ....I have no problem ......bcoz you already kissed me in front of the whole family ........But the car is not stopping ...Till I reach the place ......

Manik : nandu r u serious. ...y do u still run away from relations....Am i that bad .....
He asks with a sad face ....

Nandu : stop making those sad faces ....If you are bad why will i love you...why Will i run away with you....I could have left you and run  away na....

Manik : tell me seriously .....r u really ready for this relation ....Or its bcoz of me ur doing this engagement  ......Just bcoz i should not feel bad ......

Nandu stops the car with a sudden jerk on listening to him.... and turns to him... And holds his hand .......

Nandu : I love you manik..... I never even loved myself that much ....That is how much I love you ...... I was just joking....I'm ready to be yours forever ..... I am taking you for a surprise ...... Plzz never ever say your bad .....You are the best thing happened to me...... I can never stop loving you. ....Even if you ask me ..... But yeah I'm really a mad girl .... I don't know when and where I change my desicion ...... But I want a promise from you that you should never give up on me ......Plzz .... I will die if you give up on me ....I can bear anything except your hatred......

Manik just palms her mouth and kissed her forehead saying ....You are my life .... 

Nandu : so ....Plzz sit for sometime .....
Without any tantrums ....We are almost near........Let me drive. .......

Manik nodes in yes....With teary eyes ..Bcoz of her confession......Nandu kissed his cheeks .....manik smiled looking at her .......And rubbed his tears turning his face to other side ......

Nandu is driving ......With one hand bcoz manik is holding the other hand in his tight grip ........After reaching the  place .....

Nandu : manik close your eyes  ...Plzz..

Manik : ok but you can't carry me ....
He says with a smirk .....

Nandu gets down of the car and opens the  door for manik.......She holds his hand .......

Nandu : if u trust me just walk with closed eyes ...I can never let any harm reach you .....

Manik just hugged her . ......With closed eyes...... Take me wherever you want ....I'm all yours. ...Only yours ....

Nandu : only mine ...i know bcoz no one can bear this monster  other than me......chalo....Saying she held his hand and started walking. ...... He is walking behind her like a kid.....With closed eyes ......

After reaching the place ......

Nandu : now ....you can open your eyes .....

Manik : okay ....Saying he opened his eyes......To see a very beautiful view....

To see a very beautiful view