part 24 ... friends house

My lady love

Part 24

It's nearly six months after swetha rohit marriage .......The house is looking very silent.......

Akash came down with his bag and file .......He is just checking everything ........

Then everyone started ignoring him ........No one wished him......Not even asked him for breakfast .......

Akash sat on the table to eat breakfast but all the wives are busy serving their husbands .....ishu and sneha are not there. .......gayatri is just looking at all her daughter's who are purposely ignoring akash ......

Akash without having breakfast left to office .....Everyone felt bad .......

Neo: I'm going to khurana industries ....She packed a box ......Not only her but all the girls had boxes in hands ........

They all laughed at each other. .....

Raj : pack for everyone we will eat with akash.........

Sneha comes down holding her coat and stethoscope ...

Sneha : y is everyone packing .....

Nidhi : breakfast in khurana industries .....

Sneha : don't tell me u people ignored akash ......Everyone nodded in yEs....great now let's get going .....Send the driver for ishu....She went out last night on an emergency ...........

Raj : jaan went out late night ....You could have woke me up .......choti.....

Sneha :bhai ....She is a cop ...Let her do her duty ....

Raj : ok fine let's go.....

Raj neo priya abeer nidhi rishi nisha manish rohit swetha sneha gayatri all reached khurana industries. .....All are wishing them bcoz everyone's knows about their family .........
They all reached the top floor where only ceo room and a special conference hall is present ........On reaching there ....They hear sounds from the conference room like someone is scolding ....It's a voice of a girl ......

U didn't have breakfast ....Can i know why ????Asked a girl .....

They all found the conference room open and voice became very clear ......They moved to the door to see akash sitting on the main chair and a short and cute girl standing in front of him and shouting .......

They moved to the door to see akash sitting on the main chair and a short and cute girl standing in front of him and shouting

Ashi bhatia.....Only daughter of her parents.....They are no more ....She lives with her father's brother family ......chacha chachi...They are so cruel .....They have a daughter .....They are so partial towards their own daughter .....She never got love from anyone ....Working in khurana industries as akash personal secretary ....

Girl : Oh hello mister i asked you something ....

Akash : enough......Don't forget I'm your boss.....He shouts on her ......