part 12 punjab special....

My lady love ....

Part 12

That night everyone got ready .....
Navni abhi shrushti take permission from rakesh and sneha and join the rest .......

They all board the flight to Punjab .........

They reach Punjab after an awesome journey ........They got in cars to reach the mansion but in between nandu saw a dhaba.......harshad dadi drulya mukbhi in one car .....manan cavya shrusthi .....

She started to shout .....
Stopppppp...Suddenly manik applied the break making harshad to shout and stop the car ......

Sorry ...Vo dhaba ......she said closing her eyes

Everyone got down to see what happened .....

Harshad : what happened manik.....Are you gone nuts .....Sudden break lagadiya ......kisiko kuch hojati toh .........

Manik in anger .......Ask your so called doll......pagal hoogaye hae .....She shouted ....I got scared thinking what happened .......She never thinks before doing na ......dhaba ....dekhe nahi she shouted ....How kiddish....kisiko kuch hojati toh .....tumhe kya ......U just don't care bcoz all are my family ......

Nandu : I'm sorry .....I saw dhaba....So I shouted ......I'm really ....She has tears .....

Then she went and sat in car .....Beside dadi in harshad car .....

Dadi : chalo beta andar chalte dhaba hena....

Nandu : no dadi ....Let's go home .....She said wiping tears ....

Dadi : tum theek hona ......

Nandu : ha dadi ......

Nandu harshad dadi abhi navya shrusthi in one car ......Fab 5 sat in one car .......

Cabir is glaring manik.......

Manik : what's wrong with you........Why are you staring me ....

Cabir :what's wrong with you......Why did you scold her .......

Manik: I'm right in scolding her.....She shouted i got scared .......I thought something happened ....But she shouted for a dhaba....Seriously is she kidding me .....

Mukti: you are mad manik......

Aliya: you made her cry ....

Dhruv: you did wrong manik .....She shouted but kisiko kuch nahi hua ....But you sounded very rude Buddy .......

Manik : she is not a kid guys ....So plzz don't make it a issue.....

They reached home and got ready

They reached home and got ready .......
All came out after getting ready but nandu didn't come out of her room......

Dadi : nandu kaha hae .....