part 30 jaan is saviour

My lady love

Part 30

Then everyone rest in the couches .....Watching the screen.....Bcoz sid is moving on his bike to hospital ......
Nandu is just pacing to and fro ....All are observing her .........

Manik just moves forward ....She doesn't see him standing in front of her  ....But collides with him.....Everyone are looking at him in shock ......

He just held her hand and dragged her to the chair and made her sit ..He just kneels down in front of her .....She is looking at him in shock.....He just gave her a glass of water .....She doesn't drink it......

He again places it near her  mouth ....She takes a sip and drinks some.......He keeps the glass back ......And then wipes her tears .....

Manik: i know you don't want to talk to me ......But you can't make everything right if you panic or take  tension .....Relax calm yourself ......
Then only u can make everything right ......

Then he looks at her she just closes her eyes to relax herself ......And then open her eyes to see him looking at her.........

He just stands up and moves forward and again returns back ...... Nandu looks at him still sitting on the chair .......

Manik: i need my break ....

Nandu just stands in shock ......Even everyone are in shock .......Because they don't understand anything  ......

Manik: you promised me on friendship day  ....You can't back off ......I just need my break ......From all these stupid fights ....

Nandu just turns to move back ........

Manik: fine as you yourself broke the promise

Manik: fine as you yourself broke the promise ......Listen to me carefully I'm also doing the same this time u can't stop me ......

Manik is just standing on his place .......He could still see nandu back ......She is crying bcoz everyone can see her .......But manik is smiling ......

Manik: I'm leaving this place right now ....No one i say no one can stop me .....Bye miss murthy .....

As soon as he says this nandu turns back .....

Nandu : only five minutes......

manik immediately hugs her.......All are smiling looking at him .......zain Aisha jack are in shock .....