part 25 dangerous girls ....

My lady love

Part 25

As soon as gayatri  nisha sheetal left to Punjab ....All the girls got ready .....to execute the plan.........

Raj : neo ....Is it necessary for you all girls to go....Leave it to  me I will handle those cha-cha chachi .....

Neo : no raj ......We will teach them lesson.......

Rohit : there is risk bhabi ....swetha is not listening atleast you listen na .....

Swetha : risk kya hae isme....Hum bas us ladki ko humari ghar ki bahu banayenge

Raj : swetha it's really risky ....Agar vo chachi tum logon ko pakad liya toh .....We can't bear you girls getting hurt ......

Priya : relax raj....Everything will go according to the plan......

Abeer: what if they catch you. ......

Nidhi :we have jaan to save us..... kyu jaan....

Ishu: relax guys mera hote hue tum logon ko kuch nahi hoga i promise you bittu.....

Raj : i know you are my saviour from that chewing gum ....But these girls .....

Ishu: relax i will send guards with them......

Raj : ok then take care my girls....
Plzz.....

Saying them good instructions all the boys left the place except rohit and rakesh .......Rohit bcoz he has no work....And also to take care of girls .......

Rakesh sneha ishu neo moves to a coffee shop to see a bunch of girls sitting and having fun. ......

Ishu: vo dekho rakesh she is the girl ........They point out a girl .....

They point out a girl

Rashi bhatia.......younger Sister of ashi .....She hates ashi for no reason......Has a boyfriend. ...But she is money minded ......

Rakesh : sneha is it necessary to let your soon to be husband do this....

Sneha : come on ricky u can easily flirt .....

Rakesh : what if she is like a chewing gum.....

Ishu neo laughs on  them.....

Sneha : no problem i know how to save you ....Now go.....

Then they push rakesh forward......He just goes and dashed the girl.....She is about to fall....He just held her by his arms ......

Rakesh : hey beautiful ......

Rashi: what ....Oh hello put me down.....

Rakesh : beauty is to be admired ....r u a model ....You look like one .....

Rashi blushes .....No....

Rakesh : then I'm glad I met you ....

Rashi: what????