part 67 boy &friend @cabir

My lady love

Part 67

Everyone felt happy on seeing them...
They looked like raj neo ishu....bcoz manik resembles raj ....Nandu resembles neo and shrusthi is like ishu supporting manik in everything...

Than everyone are giving different ideas and themes to celebrate this wedding ........

But nandu fell asleep as  she is still weak ......manik held her carefully in his arms ....

Ishu: manu take her to room na ....

Manik: no parimaa....I won't take her bcoz again she will wake up after sometime and cry .......

Neo : y will she cry ....

Manik : it's the effect of medicines she is sleeping .....As soon as she gets up she will cry saying I'm the reason that she didn't spend time with you all ....
.he complains on nandu to neo ishu.....

Raj : let her say anything you need to bare ...So go take her to room and let her sleep peace fully ......

Manik having no option lifted her in his arms and took her to room and  made her sleep ....Even he took out his phone and ordered some things for her .......

He is doing something on his laptop sitting on the couch ....Nandu woke up to find herself in the room ......and sees manik busy with his work ........

Nandu : manik....Saying she opens his arms for him .....

He immediately smiles looking at her and puts his laptop aside and moves to her and sits on the bed hugging her ......

Manik kisses her forehead ....

Manik : slept well ......

Nandu just hummed ........

Than she moved to fresh up and he completed the work and closed his laptop ......Then they both moved down to see all the ladies having fun .....

Gents are playing cards .......On seeing manan everyone wished them .....
Nandu went and sat between raman and raj .....Both kissed her forehead at the same time making her smile ........

Manik just moved to kitchen and came out after sometime to see nandu sitting on cabir and hitting him.....

Manik : what's happening here ......

Both cabir and nandu looked at manik to see milk shake in his hand.....Nandu immediately left him and moved to manik and took the milkshake ......And started drinking  it like a kid ....

Cabir : nandu teacher nae nahi sikhaya kya sharing is caring ......

Nandu : no I'm a bad girl .....So I won't listen to teachers. ......

Cabir : manik this is cheating ....She is hitting me and you are giving her milkshake. ......

Manik side hugged nandu ....She is my  girl friend ....So I gave her. .....
cabir hugged manik the other side .....

Cabir : I'm your boy friend ....Give me also milk shake .....

Manik immediately pushed cabir ...
Dude I'm straight and I have my girl ...Stay away from me ....Navya handle this idiot .....Everyone burst  out in laughter. ....

Navya : if you are manik boy friend than what am I. .......Don't tell me you are bisexual  .....

Cabir : what ~??????

Nandu laughed loudly .......

Cabir : I'm not bisexual  ....He is a boy and also my friend ....Think straight guys ....Always doubting me ...