part 15 udaipur .....

My lady love .....

Part 15

Next morning nandu woke up first ....And got ready and reached the kitchen and made coffee juice tea green tea and also made breakfast ..... and asked one of the Butler to serve everyone their morning drink .....She just took her coffee and picked a novel and her reading spectacles from the room and reached the garden .....

She just took her coffee and picked a novel and her reading spectacles from the room and reached the garden

Sat on the swing and started reading novel sipping her coffee .....

Then finally Butler knocked all the doors serving them morning drink .......Then everyone one by one got ready and came down....But the ladies found the breakfast ready on the table .....

Then they got to know it is prepared by nandu ........Everyone came down except nandu ..... finally manik came down.....

Neo :mia go call nandu .....

Mia : ok mom....

Manik while coming down folding his sleeves .... .....She is not in room........

Nisha : she is not there in hall or lounge ......I'm coming from there .....

Cabir : I'm coming from terrace .....She is not there also....

Priya : let's see where she is......

Then everyone started searching for nandu .......Then finally everyone reached the centre hall......

They all nodded heads as no.....manik just dailed her number it's ringing in the kitchen ........They found her phone on the kitchen counter.....

Swetha : she just forgot her phone on kitchen counter ......

Manik just thought about her plan of catching rasheed which she said him .......Oh god going out alone is not good......He just grabbed his keys and started to run out .....

Manik : mom I'm going out to search for nandu ......

Shrusthi: bhai I'm coming with you......

Manik ran to the garage and took the car out ....But he looked at Shrusthi who stopped near the way to garden.......Even the whole family came out running .......

Manik: Shrusthi come fast ........

Shrusthi: bhai you come back .....Your darling is here only .....She winked at manik....

Then everyone moved to Shrusthi and manik came running .....They all saw nandu sleeping on the swing with a book on her chest which she is holding tightly .......Her face with spectacles .... covered with hairs and same dress .....

 covered with hairs and same dress