Chapter 28

Everyone murmurs inside the bus, Iida exclaiming a seat beside Hoshiko, "The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy."

"Iida, you really need to chill," Mina says beside him, trying to give him reassurance.

Hoshiko sits in between Aoyama and Kaminari, facing her other classmates. Hoshiko folds her arms, feeling a sharp gaze to her right staring at her. Hoshiko continues to look forward, facing Asui, who begins to talk.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say..." Asui begins, before looking over to her right, where Izuku sits next to her, "about you, actually."

Izuku fidgets in his seat, blushing at Asui noticing him, "About me? What is it, Asui?"

"I told you to call me 'Tsu.'" Asui reminds the green haired boy.

Hoshiko makes a mental note to herself, remembering Asui's nickname. Despite her not making many friends, Hoshiko wants to make sure that she will be able to later on. Only managing to make friends with a selected number of girls and only Kirishima, Kaminari, Iida, and Sero, Hoshiko has a long time ahead of her to make many more. It would make things a lot easier at U.A. is she has some emotional support. She is already friends with Izuku and possibly Katsuki, so that's at least some progress.

"That power of yours," Asui says to Izuku, "isn't it a lot like All Might's?"

Izuku freaks out next to her, "What? Really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kinda similar."

Kirishima speaks towards Izuku's aide, defending him against Asui, "Wait, hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference."

Izuku sighs in relief, amusing Hoshiko in front of him. She glances over at Kirishima, taking a look at his costume. He only wears dark red pants, having some sort of protective suspender like armor over his upper body, revealing his toned core.

"Is that ok to wear? Practically being shirtless?" Hoshiko thinks to herself, criticizing Kirishima's costume, before looking over at Yaoyorozu, who sits next to Uraraka, "Then again, I guess anything is okay as long as it covers."

She looks over at Kirishima, who gives a wide smile to everyone around him, "Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting-type a' Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff with it. My Hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive."

Hoshiko analyzes the scene in front of her, taking note in the light shining in Izuku's eyes, as he stares over at Kirishima, "Oh, no way, I think it's really awesome looking. You're definitely pro material with a Quirk like that."

"You really think so?" Kirishima questions, "Seems like it'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had somethin' flashier."

Everyone begins to put in their two cents around Hoshiko.

"My Navel Laser's got the perfect combination of panache and strength" Aoyama gloats, his eyes shining like always as he stares over at Kirishima.

Mina giggles, resting her pink hand on his armor plated shoulder, "But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie."

Hoshiko stifles a laugh at Mina's comment.

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro Quirks, it's Amari, Todoroki, and Bakugo."

Hoshiko perks up, hearing Kirishima compliment her. Hiding her blush, Hoshiko releases a breath, before speaking up, "My Quirk isn't all that great. I can just teleport and throw punches."

"Sure," Asui tells Hoshiko, "but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular."

Hoshiko's eyes widen, hearing Asui's statement. Right as she says it, she can see Katsuki flare up in anger, rising up in his seat, giving a death glare at the frog-like girl.

"What'd you say?" Katsuki yells, "I'll kick your ass!"

"Ya see?" Asui gestures, pointing over at the spiky blonde.

Hoshiko grows nervous, seeing Katsuki glare even harder at Asui, herself waiting for Katsuki to use his Quirk. Kaminari snickers, snapping his fingers to Katsuki.

"Y'know, we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage."

Katsuki blows up, nearly lunging himself at the boy next to Hoshiko, "You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser!"

Everyone begins to tease Katsuki, testing his patience and anger, while Hoshiko sits dumbfounded. She glances in front of her, seeing Izuku across from her looking as if he is having a nervous breakdown. She wouldn't doubt it, remembering his fight between Katsuki and how personal it was between them. In the very front, Mr. Aizawa speaks loudly, quieting down the class.

"Hey, hey, we're here. Stop messing around."

The bus drives up to the off property building, stopping in front. Hoshiko looks outside the window, seeing a dome-like building, with reflective glass panels as the outer layer. The sight of the building is mysterious, but it gets Hoshiko's nerves riled up, ready for what will come to her.