Chapter 12

April finally rolls around, and it was the first day of U.A. High. Hoshiko can barely sleep the night before, having her mom dote on her, making sure she has all the proper school materials she needs. It was only 6 in the morning, and still, Ms. Amari's relentless doting was still happening.

"Do you have tissue?"

"Mom, I don't need a tissue, I'm not sick."

"You don't know that...what if you get your uniform all wet-"

"Mom!" Hoshiko sighs, interrupting her mom, "I'll be fine. Trust me. It's just a regular high school, except I get to use my quirk."

Hoshiko looks away from the ground where she was previously checking her bag for the things she needs, and looks up to her mom, who was standing by the doorway. Her mother only wore her nightgown and robe, yet, her vibrant blue hair was still pristine as ever as if she spends the morning fixing her hair to make sure everything is impeccable. Hoshiko sees her mother's worried face, and sighs, standing up. The U.A. uniform felt soft on Hoshiko, as she had washed it previously with fabric softener to give it a somewhat home feeling, instead of having the uniform stiff as a brick. Her hair was styled back in her regular long braid on her back, tucking her bangs to the side, making sure she was as ready as ever. Hoshiko walks up to Ms. Amari, and with a soft smile, wraps her arms around her mother's form, hugging her.

"Don't worry, mom" Hoshiko assures her, said person hugging back tightly, "I promise I'll tell you all about school today when I get home."

"I know, baby," Ms.Amari explains, "I'm just so worried... you know your father would have a better handle at this."

"You do just fine, mom. If dad was still around, he would probably be more worried than you. I don't know what to expect at U.A."

"Well, if you need anything, just call me, okay?" Ms. Amari reminds Hoshiko.

Hoshiko giggles, pulling away from the hug, nodding to her mom, before walking over to her bag. She picks it up and swings it over her shoulders, before walking to the door. Hoshiko gives one last look over to her smiling mother, before leaving the house, shutting the door behind her.

-------------------------

"Where's class 1A?" Hoshiko mumbles to herself, walking down the long and wide hallway.

The walk to U.A. was easy, the guards on campus letting her as they notice the school uniform she wears. The only hard part, was not finding her class, as there was over 6 floors of classes to look for. It wasn't until the 5th floor Hoshiko goes on, that she notices the class numbers, from C all the way to the end of the hallway, reaching class A.

"Here we go!" Hoshiko exclaims, finding class 1A.

She stands by the doorway, examining it. It was too big for just a human, it seemed more built for something larger.

"I hope people are friendly.." Hoshiko mumbles, before reaching the door, sliding it open.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" A manly, authoritative voice exclaims.

"Huh?" another voice says, an oddly familiar one.

Hoshiko follows the trail of voice, nearly going white after seeing the pair of voices. The first voice she had heard, was a tall brute of a man, with dark blue hair and glasses. He was standing over the other person, who was casually reclining back in his seat, feet over his desk. The only shocking part was the person in the seat was Katsuki.

"Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upper-class men and the people who made the desk?" The student with blue hair asks Katsuki.

Katsuki only tilts his head, giving a menacing smile, "Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?"